+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Ask the Team: 1/6/17 Q&A

Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyEggs View Post
    Is there any way to reconsider the current monetization methods? Maybe go p2p? or possibly make it to where the gap between patrons and free players is a little less? (so that patron doesn't feel as necessary.)

I only ask because right now it feels like the monetization methods do the game more harm than good for the game.
    I wish they would make all cash shop items account bound except for costumes. Never see that happen to bad really population was amazing at release.

Hello!
    Whether it will be before the release of the server. test pts server 4.5?

Gerenal question.

Best trion.

Is it posible to get recaps of livestream/ info given on live streams in text form here on the forum?

2weeks until 4.5 and only info forum announst by u is about fresh start. now i cut go spit in to all the questions asked and awnserd bye community and u. but wuddent be easyer to hafe:

Livestream/update information(closed topic):

In like official discusstion or better own tab.
    So people can find it quick easyer and re read what said on live stream instat of clicken every sec away to find the 5 sec info they need. cause tbh or allot is given on information or theres allot of talking around a toppic.

And yes i do watch the streams but would like to have a quick recap. like last livestream new changes to obsidian.
    ( and dont put me on link to omnom or something)

Thank

Greetz

Erestor

Quote Originally Posted by Konnggaxx View Post
    I wish they would make all cash shop items account bound except for costumes. Never see that happen to bad really population was amazing at release.
    They actually did this on Trove, one of their other games. Made all cash shop items bound to the account that bought them. The equivalent of Apex was the only tradeable item after the change.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25