+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Ask the Team: 1/6/17 Q&A

Hi there,

Can we as the NA community push for content that is unique to our region? Specifically we would like to push for account bound gear for market credits. You say you don't want to do this, but think about it. This is the ultimate cash grab. I know I would drop tons of market credits if you gave me that ability. Why release a new race to the legacy servers when you know how long people have put into their accounts? You think I want to farm an Enoan, Dream Ring, Ayanad Earring and bound obsidian gear all over again? At that point I might as well play fresh start but sadly it's a cuck. I am asking you, as a player that has played since the start of the game that is dedicated to legacy and is not interested in fresh start: Can we make this a feature for the legacy servers for the NA community?

Thanks,

OP
    GM of |||||||

Any idea when do you plan on adding the farm wagon upgrade tickets and the solar and lunar farms?

Quote Originally Posted by Tatia View Post
    Hi there,

Can we as the NA community push for content that is unique to our region? Specifically we would like to push for account bound gear for market credits. You say you don't want to do this, but think about it. This is the ultimate cash grab. I know I would drop tons of market credits if you gave me that ability. Why release a new race to the legacy servers when you know how long people have put into their accounts? You think I want to farm an Enoan, Dream Ring, Ayanad Earring and bound obsidian gear all over again? At that point I might as well play fresh start but sadly it's a cuck. I am asking you, as a player that has played since the start of the game that is dedicated to legacy and is not interested in fresh start: Can we make this a feature for the legacy servers for the NA community?

Thanks,

OP
    I agree with Tatia here, two new amazing races, which sadly realistically us 2-year veterans cannot really enjoy.
    There were mentions of a stone that makes gear accountbound, or even a chest that can be shareable through accounts would work too.

How else can I be a dwarf riding a dragon? QQ

Thanks,
    Lion
    Lionheart
    <Outplayed>
    Barcode Nation

4.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #24
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaelin View Post
    So, is it time to revisit the idea of having a community spokesperson, or even a community team?

So many people feel their questions are not being answered/are being ignored, perhaps it is time to have someone on the side of the community who can directly interface with Celestrata/Khrolan and be the liaison between the players and the Trion team.
    Celestrata: I have to admit, this is a bit of an interesting question for a thread devoted to answering questions.

So one of the reasons for starting up this Q&A IS the very thing you're talking about -- addressing folks who feel like their questions are being forgotten or ignored or lost in the shuffle of the forums, Reddit, social media, etc.

Straight up, we like doing this stuff and we want to do more of it, but we also need to balance it with all of the other work we do. With Revelation's launch, we pulled back from a lot of our usual interaction because we were so focused on the launch itself, and then focused in on the issues players reported during and after launch. In that case, we wanted to be heads down and working to fix what was being reported rather than answering everything, especially as a lot of the same questions were coming up even after they were receiving answers in State of the Game posts and forum posts.

BUT, there is good news, and that's the return of some of our old community interaction styles. Things like Q&As like this, the return of the Livestreams, Faction Chat Town Halls, and more will be back. We're also looking into getting more of the staff visible on the forums (I'm sure you've all noticed Mobi's joined us, Khrolan drops by, as well as the awesome daily efforts of ZamboniChaos, Hesk, and the rest of our Customer Service team) but that's up to the individual staff members, if they wish to participate or not.

In short, we're increasing what we do for communication, and if you have one of those questions you feel got ignored, please ask it. Now is absolutely the time.
    Seraphina "Celestrata" Brennan
    Associate Producer, ArcheAge
    Scheherazade -- Future Nui Character

Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Visit the website for the latest news
    | Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

5.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by schrob View Post
    any changes in fire / wave Lunarit ? Cant craft any Gems since 3.0
    Khrolan: So Fire/Wave Lunarite tiers are being added to the Metal Boxes with a higher drop rate in the January update. That's XL's suggestion and how they propose to initially address the dry spell. We'll see how that actually impacts Legacy's ability to gem and move from there. It's also possible that Lunarite will be introduced through events to help until a fix occurs at the gameplay level. We recognize it as a problem on Legacy, more than with on Fresh, due to a previous benchmark of an acceptable influx rate being established.

Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Visit the website for the latest news

6.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Sockar View Post
    When are we getting the B200 / S200 ( the new cars ) ?
    Khrolan: The "new car" and related enhancements will be brought to Legacy much earlier than Fresh but I think you probably assumed that. I don't have a timetable in front of me but it'll probably be within the next 90 days. Maybe mid-March but nothing is finalized yet. It's definitely a favorite among the team here, we can't wait either.

Khrolan:My favorite part of all of this is the Valentine's Day event. It's revenge themed.
    Who broke your heart? We'll take care of it.

8.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #28
    Creator Program Overlord Trion_Mobi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thatios View Post
    I understand your team are busy with the horrible ddos attacks at the same time as an expansion launch so I understand current delays in support and service. This also while you want to spend time with family during xmas (or in our case, sieging core)

I was just wondering when the team that reviews the creator content programme are going to be on top of things and is there space for new creators to the game?

Thanks for an awesome game.
    Hello there! The Trion Worlds Creator Program is always looking for Creators and the new applications can take around 3 weeks to be fully evaluated. There have been a lot of new applications, questions, and contest entries over the holidays, so I'm excited to answer everything and meet new people.
    I assess applications based on several factors, but the amount of effort and interest towards creating content for our games is probably most important. So even if someone does not get accepted as a Creator at first, I highly recommend they continue to create Trion content and ask to be re-evaluated by emailing creators@trionworlds.com with some examples.
    If anyone is interested in becoming a Trion Creator, please sign-up here: https://www.trionworlds.com/creators
    Scott "Mobi" Jasper
    Social Influencer Manager, Trion Worlds
    Mobi -- Reckoning

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    Khrolan: The "new car" and related enhancements will be brought to Legacy much earlier than Fresh but I think you probably assumed that. I don't have a timetable in front of me but it'll probably be within the next 90 days. Maybe mid-March but nothing is finalized yet. It's definitely a favorite among the team here, we can't wait either.
    Erff still a long wait

Thank you for the answer

I saw in the patch notes of a previous update that the issue of chat settings not being saved properly when using multiple accounts was fixed. Well, it is not fixed when we have multiple clients up. In fact, having a second client up will make all the chat settings on all accounts to be forgotten. Do I actually have to delete all ArcheAge folders and reinstall the game for the settings not to be lost during multi-client?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast