+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Content Creators Unite!

Content Creators Unite!

Following from the Trion Teams "Ask the Team" post, one of my questions regarded the availability of other content creators to communicate with each other for projects. One of the problems I ran into while making my video for a contest was that I couldn't find people with what I needed so Celestrata mentioned this particular forum is pretty much what it is for, and so I decided to make this thread for the rest of us Content Creators to share ideas, search for people for use in projects and show off the content we've made.

If you need:
    • People for scenes/videos
    • Someone who might have a particlar real life skill (video editing etc) to help
    • Ideas to fill out blank parts in projects or some inspiration
    • To talk to other creators about ideas for the future
    • Aspects of YouTube/Twitch etc video/stream creations and broadcasting
    • Ideas for costume/glider etc giveaways for your codes
    • Thoughts on website creation or what to add to your fansite
    • To partake in any kind of future project
    • Just to discuss aspects of the game/program with other creators

then look no further

Looking for people on a specific server?

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sparx:

Characters on: Shatigon, Dahuta, Sirothe, Salphira

Thatios:

Characters on: Morpheus, Rangora
    Sparxu
    Queen of Lizards
    SHATIGON
    <Targaryen>

STAND BY PRINCE YATEO C
    ALL HAIL YATEO C

Not a creator (yet), but I have a question about exporting videos.

I made a video showing the route from Rokhala to Solis, but whenever I export it it comes out in horrible quality. I'm sure I can optimize it but I do not know the exact settings. (I am not familiar with the subtypes of video formatting, but I wish it to be an .mp4 or some similar file with progressive scanning; I want a HD video)

When it's exported, the terrain looks very pixelated, unlike the original recording. I'm just wondering how to make it look like how it is in the project file.

And when it goes to YouTube, the quality is lowered even more, and I do not see an option to change video quality on desktop YouTube.

I'm using Sony Vegas Home Studio Platinum 10 (it's a bit old... I'll work on getting Vegas soon c: ), if you are wondering.

Many thanks ^_^
    ♛percy!♛
    may return to archeage

Quote Originally Posted by Percy View Post
    Not a creator (yet), but I have a question about exporting videos.

I made a video showing the route from Rokhala to Solis, but whenever I export it it comes out in horrible quality. I'm sure I can optimize it but I do not know the exact settings. (I am not familiar with the subtypes of video formatting, but I wish it to be an .mp4 or some similar file with progressive scanning; I want a HD video)

When it's exported, the terrain looks very pixelated, unlike the original recording. I'm just wondering how to make it look like how it is in the project file.

And when it goes to YouTube, the quality is lowered even more, and I do not see an option to change video quality on desktop YouTube.

I'm using Sony Vegas Home Studio Platinum 10 (it's a bit old... I'll work on getting Vegas soon c: ), if you are wondering.

Many thanks ^_^
    Sometimes when I upload a video to YT it is low quality for like 10 mins and then it goes HD fore me. I always render it as (in the dropdown menu) MainConcept AVC/AAC .mp4, .avc Internet HD 1080p but I'm using Sony Vegas Pro 12, might be the difference. It comes out as an MP4 and then I can just upload you YT from there. I can get a screenshot of the option I choose but I'm not sure if it differs from your version ^^
    Sparxu
    Queen of Lizards
    SHATIGON
    <Targaryen>

STAND BY PRINCE YATEO C
    ALL HAIL YATEO C

Quote Originally Posted by SparxIsGrounded View Post
    Sometimes when I upload a video to YT it is low quality for like 10 mins and then it goes HD fore me. I always render it as (in the dropdown menu) MainConcept AVC/AAC .mp4, .avc Internet HD 1080p but I'm using Sony Vegas Pro 12, might be the difference. It comes out as an MP4 and then I can just upload you YT from there. I can get a screenshot of the option I choose but I'm not sure if it differs from your version ^^
    Didn't see that option, but I chose the Sony ACC/Mp4 (i think, haha). I did know that youtube does that! Maybe that's why I was confused when it was 360p on a computer and 720p on a mobile device ^^

Did a rerender of the video again and noticed the placement with the text was off a bit, and still is low quality. I shall try again ^^
    ♛percy!♛
    may return to archeage

Good luck with it, if it doesn't work then we can see if there's any other settings that might help ^^
    Sparxu
    Queen of Lizards
    SHATIGON
    <Targaryen>

STAND BY PRINCE YATEO C
    ALL HAIL YATEO C

Seems like my main problem is having enough memory on computer for it to render at 1080p /rip
    720p shall suffice for now... Time to go to the computer store :U
    ♛percy!♛
    may return to archeage

Seems like my main problem is having enough memory on computer for it to render at 1080p /rip
    720p shall suffice for now... Time to go to the computer store :U
    Yeah I'm glad mine can do it ;-; Good luck with it <3
    Sparxu
    Queen of Lizards
    SHATIGON
    <Targaryen>

STAND BY PRINCE YATEO C
    ALL HAIL YATEO C

Rendered it. Everything looks okay except for the fact it's not the resolution I want it to be =w=

Edit: Figured out one of the memory cards went bad or fried between now and the last time they were taken out. Def going to PC store tomorrow lol
    ♛percy!♛
    may return to archeage

Rendered it. Everything looks okay except for the fact it's not the resolution I want it to be =w=

Edit: Figured out one of the memory cards went bad or fried between now and the last time they were taken out. Def going to PC store tomorrow lol
    Oh damn D: should all be ok once it gets replaced then
    Sparxu
    Queen of Lizards
    SHATIGON
    <Targaryen>

STAND BY PRINCE YATEO C
    ALL HAIL YATEO C

Ive got characters on Morpheus and Rangora if you need extras. I would like to work with some video editors and sound people on a cool project or two. One of the things I have wanted to do is like a funny "Travel channel" type show, but based in the world of archeage.

At some point, when I get the right costume, I want to do Monty pythons, "im a lumberjack" if anyone wants to get in on that? :P
    Follow thatios and his adventures on the high seas of Rangora

They tried to bury us, they did not realize we were potatoes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast