Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: 1/8 -- Players receiving black screens on login, Reckoning server unavailable [RESOLVED]

I hope due this whole "Fresh start" demonstration of Trion's "professionalism", developers will think twice before hiring you as a publisher.
    You clearly are not able to even provide a stable server environment for your playerbase.

Quote Originally Posted by Waypoc2 View Post
    We need a full explanation as to why this continues to occur. Do not hide the reasons why. Get as technical as you want.
    They are too dumb to just subcontract it out to Amazon like every other gaming company. God forbid they focus on customer service instead of being their own IT department.
    [NA][Unchained] <Ghosts of War> {PvX} (Wynn/East)
    18+ / Discord / PvP Focus / PvX Excellence
    <GoW>...since 2002

Ok, day 29 and still not fixed. Let me tell you why the black screens and grey screens continue to happen and I mentioned this to you THREE times over the past month when I first noticed that every single time I enter the game it modifies my system.cfg file. I would have thought this simple fact would have encouraged the XL and Trion teams to recognize this. The whole problem is the new character select screen interface!!!!

Do I need to repeat that ?!?! For some reason it modifies the system settings and hangs. I tested this today and yesterday by clicking settings while on this and entering the game and guess what? Less hangs. But.... thee is also another problem with this interface. When I change my settings on the character select screen and hit APPLY the character model is on freaking HIGH settings even though I chose the lowest (with specular highlights and the works).

FIX YOUR DAMN GAME FOR CHRIST SAKES!!! This is beyond ridiculous.

Anyone know of any other good sandbox games?

Quote Originally Posted by zagine View Post
    anyone know of any other good sandbox games?
    swgemu

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    9:35 AM PST Update: This maintenance has been cancelled, as our team has been able to resolve the issue without a region restart. Apologies for the short notice on cancellation!
    So the login servers are down still, because....bacon? potatoes?

HAMSTER ESCAPE?!!?!?!?!?!!
    [NA][Unchained] <Ghosts of War> {PvX} (Wynn/East)
    18+ / Discord / PvP Focus / PvX Excellence
    <GoW>...since 2002

7.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #77
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Goros View Post
    So the login servers are down still, because....bacon? potatoes?

HAMSTER ESCAPE?!!?!?!?!?!!
    Open and close Glyph, and the game will show as online for you. Or, if you wait, it will naturally update on its own.

@celestrata Can we keep the Winter Maiden's messenger npc forever? she is the hottest thing I have ever seen other than my cup of coffee. ( I typed this with one hand...giggity)

9.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #79
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    9:45 AM PST Update: The team has resolved black screens and Reckoning is available for play once more. Thanks again for your patience!

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8