+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Forgotten Teaser Trailer

Forgotten Teaser Trailer

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to share my Forgotten teaser trailer. I hope you like it.

Thank you,

Tikus

https://youtu.be/aY0Jm0oXdqA

isn't forgotten dead? hired xfer back to aranzeb?
    👑

Leperz I thought you were dead, Good to see you!
    Hypocrites get offended by the truth

Nice video Tikus and nice title
    A-List Hero

No Lives Matter

Content Creators Unite!

Youtube

This video has everything Forgotten in it, so good!!!

The shots without titles on so people can't see that you're working with Sugoi cross faction to kill Dragon/DGS
    The DGS fights where you're whole guild goes straight past a Fallen/Sugoi raid to only attack pirates
    Sungold fights where you have more pets & mounts out than actual people in the raid
    1 scene where you actually attack Sugoi so you can prove to the world that you're not working together

It is actually a nice video though, props to the quality and edits.

That is actually funny, 'cos I'm in that video getting slaughtered as part of FALLEN... I demand compensation! We were working together and I WAS NOT TOLD!!!!
    I am

Quote Originally Posted by Kharabakh View Post
    That is actually funny, 'cos I'm in that video getting slaughtered as part of FALLEN... I demand compensation! We were working together and I WAS NOT TOLD!!!!
    I'm sorry, did you only get in a raid that one time ever? Or did they just not invite you to the GT raids where you would prayer circle together on the island? Still impressive the amount of kool aid people downed for those last 5-6 weeks to think that it didn't count as working together since you didn't not fight at everything. Top sold out the second pirates got even a little stronger and Sugoi didn't leave when they thought they would. Just added numbers to the Sugoi/forgotten pity party that was already losing content anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Leperz View Post
    isn't forgotten dead? hired xfer back to aranzeb?
    Hi Leperz. No, hired is not dead

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Vanity View Post
    Leperz I thought you were dead, Good to see you!
    How is it going Michael? How are things going on Aranzeb?

Quote Originally Posted by Plated View Post
    Nice video Tikus and nice title
    Hahaha, I am glad you get it. Thank you for the comment. You have some cool videos too. I am going to sub on your channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
    This video has everything Forgotten in it, so good!!!

The shots without titles on so people can't see that you're working with Sugoi cross faction to kill Dragon/DGS
    The DGS fights where you're whole guild goes straight past a Fallen/Sugoi raid to only attack pirates
    Sungold fights where you have more pets & mounts out than actual people in the raid
    1 scene where you actually attack Sugoi so you can prove to the world that you're not working together

It is actually a nice video though, props to the quality and edits.
    Dear Dynasty,

I am going to put aside the politics. The purpose of the video is not to troll, at least that's not my intention. I am an Archeage/Trion creator. I make videos and I love it.

Thank you for your comment. As far as quality, honestly, I can still see lower quality once it's uploaded. I wish it's still "true" HD as if it's played on my computer lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kharabakh View Post
    Hi Eb, Please refer to Ninja for the compensation . It's his fault. On the side note, let's finish our Dream Ring quests lol.
    Tikus Gaming
    Trion Creator

"Never Too Late To Be What You Might Have Been."

Subscribe to my YouTube <3
    Follow my twitter
    Like my facebook

OH BOY NOT LIKE EVERYONE KNEW THAT ALREADY

In my response, I quote Uselessinparties on his explanation as to why Regulators did not attack Sacrifice before him, Dreamie and Siell killed their entire guild:

Quote Originally Posted by Uselessinpanties View Post
    We just happen to really like killing you over each other,
    Everyone used pets, that's a fact.

We fought each other quite frequently, you guys just were wiped and in the Nui too much to realize.

Just added numbers to the Sugoi/forgotten pity party that was already losing content anyways.
    RIIIIIIIIGHT.

The number of DGS Forgotten took was counted in comparison to Pirates, in the end it was 14:10 with Forgotten winning.

You managed to take down a DGS and then half the time the packs would be stolen by Forgotten because all of you were desperate to get out of there with 100g on your back, and then lost your organization and turned the entire fight into a cluster ♥♥♥♥ with your entire raid scattered around Diamond Shores and scattered on clippers while on the way to Diamond Shores out of desperation for winning.

I have two words: QQ harder.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsYaBoi View Post
    OH BOY NOT LIKE EVERYONE KNEW THAT ALREADY

In my response, I quote Uselessinparties on his explanation as to why Regulators did not attack Sacrifice before him, Dreamie and Siell killed their entire guild:

Everyone used pets, that's a fact.

We fought each other quite frequently, you guys just were wiped and in the Nui too much to realize.

RIIIIIIIIGHT.

The number of DGS Forgotten took was counted in comparison to Pirates, in the end it was 14:10 with Forgotten winning.

You managed to take down a DGS and then half the time the packs would be stolen by Forgotten because all of you were desperate to get out of there with 100g on your back, and then lost your organization and turned the entire fight into a cluster ♥♥♥♥ with your entire raid scattered around Diamond Shores and scattered on clippers while on the way to Diamond Shores out of desperation for winning.

I have two words: QQ harder.
    That's why you ran to a different server?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast