+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Forgotten Teaser Trailer

Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
    That's why you ran to a different server?
    We left because we didn't want to deal with the negativity and the salt-driven ♥♥♥♥♥♥s in your guild, that's why we left.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsYaBoi View Post
    We left because we didn't want to deal with the negativity and the salt-driven ♥♥♥♥♥♥s in your guild, that's why we left.
    You guys didn't leave when Disaster nor Awakening ran the server O.o and the pirates can't even hold a candle to the level of toxicity that those guilds had

Quote Originally Posted by Radical View Post
    You guys didn't leave when Disaster nor Awakening ran the server O.o and the pirates can't even hold a candle to the level of toxicity that those guilds had
    Disaster left immediately when transfers opened up, if I remember correctly--Nor do I remember Awakening being toxic at all.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsYaBoi View Post
    Like I said, really amazed at the kool-aid chug-a-thon that went on over there.

You thought we were more toxic than Sugoi? Some of us may ♥♥♥♥ talk, but at least when you fought us you fought us. You didn't fight us, our friends, our milkman, our cousin's third wife, her dog, my brothers tattoo artists iguana, some paid merc's, a paper-mache gorilla, and 3 origami cranes...... We also didn't employ trashcan strats or milk timers because we're scared of pvp.

Like I said, really amazed at the kool-aid chug-a-thon that went on over there.

You thought we were more toxic than Sugoi? Some of us may ♥♥♥♥ talk, but at least when you fought us you fought us. You didn't fight us, our friends, our milkman, our cousin's third wife, her dog, my brothers tattoo artists iguana, some paid merc's, a paper-mache gorilla, and 3 origami cranes...... We also didn't employ trashcan strats or milk timers because we're scared of pvp.
    If you're east then you probably have no idea what went down in west faction chat during the regrade event when a Forgotten member got a successful regrade to Divine or higher--Certain Sacrifice members wouldn't shut their mouths and harassed said members constantly for up to 20 minutes at a time.

This video has everything Forgotten in it, so good!!!

The shots without titles on so people can't see that you're working with Sugoi cross faction to kill Dragon/DGS
    The DGS fights where you're whole guild goes straight past a Fallen/Sugoi raid to only attack pirates
    Sungold fights where you have more pets & mounts out than actual people in the raid
    1 scene where you actually attack Sugoi so you can prove to the world that you're not working together

It is actually a nice video though, props to the quality and edits.
    We never did dgs with sugoi or anyone, in the video we were fighting fallen and agrabah when sac took the other dgs. We've done RD by ourselves multiple times. FALLEN even contested us at one. Just a video for entertainment tikus is not about the drama.

meme vid contains dank memes
    Weissrozen/Blepysnek/Privileges/Boop_Da_Snoot
    scummy Dr
    Aranzeb Salphira Kyrios
    Live Gear
    Here is snek for your troubles :3
    k̜̻̬̲͍̥̟̰͚̬̦̬̘̗͍̮͍̿̂̿̈͟ͅḁ̴̷̸͉͉̟͚̝̖̻ͨͥ̌̔̌ͮ̓̈́ͦ̽ͭ̉͆͠ ̼̰̱p̶̷̢̭͍̞̼͕͍̯̣̤̰̼̟̜͎̞̦ͯ̍̑ͥ͐͗͛̓̍̌͛ͮ̾͂̒̀̉̉̿͢ͅͅṗͥͯͨ ͣ͒͌̋ͮ̎ͮ̀ͥ̑ͭ͌̒ͯ͟͏̸̢͈̪̞̗̻̘̦͙̠͖ȁ̗̼̳͙̩̤̼̝̈́͊͌̐̈́͡͝
    ̸̧͕̟̥͕͓̗̬ͥͨ̾͛̍̃̎̅̃̍̌̚̚͟ͅ!̣̤̥͔̝̲ͥ͗͒̄ͣͤ̔ͥͥ͛̓́̀͜

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrozen View Post
    meme vid contains dank memes
    The Meme-est.

Yeah, Fallen contested you at 1 dragon, with 11 people (I was actually in Fallen for that dragon, god I've been in too many guilds on this server). Too bad it wasn't just Forgotten there from west at all..... Also how was it by yourself again? Oh Yeah man.... Cause Sugoi had a deal with you to not contest RD. Man, just because they're not there helping you DPS doesn't mean they're not helping you. Way to do dragon by yourself right?

Like I said though Tikus, is good video, is also good propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by Tikus View Post
    Hahaha, I am glad you get it. Thank you for the comment. You have some cool videos too. I am going to sub to your channel.
    Thanks buddy ill sub too
    A-List Hero

No Lives Matter

Content Creators Unite!

Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by Radical View Post

Disaster fought the toxicity on Aranzeb and put those players in there places after taking alot of crap in the early days of Archeage, The leaders of that guild are some of the most awesome players ive met in my 20 years of MMOs, The players that claim they were bullied by Disaster were the ones joining the toxic raids and enabling the bad behavior by being apart of and staying silent. Im sorry to say but if you are being led by a raid leader who is berating other players or not including people you are just as guilty for allowing to be led by that mess. I miss the policing by Disaster, It was nice to see Celia finally get some revenge after being man handled so long by keyboard warriors during my step down days, As far as Awakening goes Pope was always pretty damn chill.

Disaster should pop in once in awhile, One of there members is wearing a Disaster tag helping some of the most hated by Thundahawk useing the Disaster name to his advantage wearing it around like its a T7 Mythic driving fear into players as well as causing players to follow his cause due to the tag.

If you curious who there helping or who this is you can always contact me on lust.

P.S. The video editing is very good, Im jelous, I use powerdirector by cyberlink. What do you use for your editing?
    Hypocrites get offended by the truth

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast