+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Forgotten Teaser Trailer

Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
    The Meme-est.

Yeah, Fallen contested you at 1 dragon, with 11 people (I was actually in Fallen for that dragon, god I've been in too many guilds on this server). Too bad it wasn't just Forgotten there from west at all..... Also how was it by yourself again? Oh Yeah man.... Cause Sugoi had a deal with you to not contest RD. Man, just because they're not there helping you DPS doesn't mean they're not helping you. Way to do dragon by yourself right?

Like I said though Tikus, is good video, is also good propaganda.
    Thank you again for the comment. You are entitled to your opinion. As a video maker, if it captured audience's attention, that's all I need.

Quote Originally Posted by Plated View Post
    Thanks buddy ill sub too
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Vanity View Post
    Disaster fought the toxicity on Aranzeb and put those players in there places after taking alot of crap in the early days of Archeage, The leaders of that guild are some of the most awesome players ive met in my 20 years of MMOs, The players that claim they were bullied by Disaster were the ones joining the toxic raids and enabling the bad behavior by being apart of and staying silent. Im sorry to say but if you are being led by a raid leader who is berating other players or not including people you are just as guilty for allowing to be led by that mess. I miss the policing by Disaster, It was nice to see Celia finally get some revenge after being man handled so long by keyboard warriors during my step down days, As far as Awakening goes Pope was always pretty damn chill.

Disaster should pop in once in awhile, One of there members is wearing a Disaster tag helping some of the most hated by Thundahawk useing the Disaster name to his advantage wearing it around like its a T7 Mythic driving fear into players as well as causing players to follow his cause due to the tag.

If you curious who there helping or who this is you can always contact me on lust.

P.S. The video editing is very good, Im jelous, I use powerdirector by cyberlink. What do you use for your editing?
    Glad that you like the editing. I usually use Windows Movie Maker, Mac iMovie, and After Effect. But on this particular video, I only used Windows Movie Maker and Mac iMovie. It can be easily edited by using Movie Maker or iMovie only. If you have any question about editing, don't be afraid to ask me. I'll be more than happy to help.
    Tikus Gaming
    Trion Creator

"Never Too Late To Be What You Might Have Been."

Subscribe to my YouTube <3
    Follow my twitter
    Like my facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
    The Meme-est.

Yeah, Fallen contested you at 1 dragon, with 11 people (I was actually in Fallen for that dragon, god I've been in too many guilds on this server). Too bad it wasn't just Forgotten there from west at all..... Also how was it by yourself again? Oh Yeah man.... Cause Sugoi had a deal with you to not contest RD. Man, just because they're not there helping you DPS doesn't mean they're not helping you. Way to do dragon by yourself right?

Like I said though Tikus, is good video, is also good propaganda.
    All of west hated us, not going to argue with you. If any other west were there they were there to contest. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQYPbMr_DIc&t=122s see for yourself entire raid is forgotten

that was a brilliant video tikus! keep them coming!
    Forever Vengeance -Aranzeb-

Miss you man, how is all of the things going? Hope all is well, take care and have fun. For the record not all of the west hated you.
    @~Alluvial~@
    <Sky>
    <Ronin>
    <No Return>
    "When you are under a stormy Sky, it rains purple"

Done and Done....

Quote Originally Posted by Tikus View Post
    Hi Leperz. No, hired is not dead

How is it going Michael? How are things going on Aranzeb?

Hahaha, I am glad you get it. Thank you for the comment. You have some cool videos too. I am going to sub on your channel.

Dear Dynasty,

I am going to put aside the politics. The purpose of the video is not to troll, at least that's not my intention. I am an Archeage/Trion creator. I make videos and I love it.

Thank you for your comment. As far as quality, honestly, I can still see lower quality once it's uploaded. I wish it's still "true" HD as if it's played on my computer lol.

Hi Eb, Please refer to Ninja for the compensation . It's his fault. On the side note, let's finish our Dream Ring quests lol.
    Well nice video finally i see myself in a video

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3