+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ANNOUNCEMENT - The VERITAS "Communiy Center" is now open!

ANNOUNCEMENT - The VERITAS "Communiy Center" is now open!

What is the VERITAS "Community Center"?

The community center is a collection of structures that has been built to benefit the Community of [Morpheus], put in place by the western guild <VERITAS>.

It consists of an Arts and Crafts Center that houses all regal workstations, complete with +20k boosts to the following proficiencies:
    Weaponry
    Handicrafts
    Metalwork
    Leatherwork
    Tailoring
    Cooking
    Alchemy
    Carpentry
    Nestled in the very back of VERITAS Valley, this building provides for all of your crafting needs.

Nearby, you will find an advanced fellowship containing the vendors you may need for last minute items, as well as a mailbox to receive auction purchases. There is, of course, a pack machine available at the fellowship for region specific pack production.

In addition to these buildings, you will find a public Tradehouse, complete with multiprocessing station and combined workbench-

and a public Apothecary House, with +20k boosts in place for Alchemy-

All of this is waiting for you to use at your leisure in a secluded and picturesque valley, virtually unknown to outsiders. A little place that we call "VERITAS Valley".

Directions: Walk, run, glide, drive or crawl to Ahnimar. Once in the region, look at the minimap and locate the little road in the southwest corner and head towards it. Once there, follow that road past the farmhouse and treehouses and it will open up into our little valley. The apothecary is just past the swept roof cottage to your right. The trade house is just past the cherry trees and farms. Continue up the hill to the very back of the valley and you will find the crafting house there after passing the advanced fellowship on the left.

This has been constructed with the idea that it can be a resource for all players, we sincerely hope that you find it useful and enjoy your visit. Stop in, grab a port, and make VERITAS Valley a destination for you and your guild.

NOTE: Membership to VERITAS is required to use the local armory.

Severeena
    GM
    [Morpheus]<VERITAS>
    "Live Free, or Die"
    Severeena
    GM
    [Morpheus]<VERITAS>
    "Live Free, or Die"

I have already crafted some very tasty fertilizers in this little area. Love it!
    Cows, cows, cows!

hello i am looking for that good good ----- have you seen it?

Wow! I am blown away! What a truly wonderful creation! I'm a returning player after a LONG absence.....relearning the whole game I am.

Is your guild accepting new players? Do you use any form of voice chat? I'd love to chat with ya a bit.......Website to reach you?

Again......Gorgeous work here!

Quote Originally Posted by Eyesadi View Post
    Wow! I am blown away! What a truly wonderful creation! I'm a returning player after a LONG absence.....relearning the whole game I am.

Is your guild accepting new players? Do you use any form of voice chat? I'd love to chat with ya a bit.......Website to reach you?

Again......Gorgeous work here!
    Absolutely! Apply in game via myself, Hurmegur, or Tahlali, or guild finder and I will make sure you are brought into the fold!

Voice chat is presently in flux, as I have not decided on a service yet.
    Severeena
    GM
    [Morpheus]<VERITAS>
    "Live Free, or Die"

Excited!

Now ya got an old man all excited! that has not happened since the 60's!

I missed that you were actually GL. A bonus! I met the boss!

How big is the guild? I'd wager your pretty large?

I think I have to many questions to even start here......

Long time veteran of many MMO's.......MANY many. My favorite genre.

I should ask tho......any requirements to be in the guild?

And just a suggestion on the voice chat......I'm an old time skype and TS user.
    But I was recently exposed to Discord. Very nice system and FREE. Also kinda
    doubles as a website. Worth a look.

Where you at real world, and when most often found in the lands? I'll keep an eye out!

Did I mention I was kinda excited? Just checking! I really do have bout 1,000,000 questions......

You have been warned!

It's amazing to finally see this area complete, I will miss the land in Marianople but this is a nice change of pace. If anyone needs anything in-game, feel free to message me, I'll help with questions (even though I'm not in the guild, I feel I should still help them with anything).

Quote Originally Posted by Eyesadi View Post
    Now ya got an old man all excited! that has not happened since the 60's!

I missed that you were actually GL. A bonus! I met the boss!

How big is the guild? I'd wager your pretty large?

I think I have to many questions to even start here......

Long time veteran of many MMO's.......MANY many. My favorite genre.

I should ask tho......any requirements to be in the guild?

And just a suggestion on the voice chat......I'm an old time skype and TS user.
    But I was recently exposed to Discord. Very nice system and FREE. Also kinda
    doubles as a website. Worth a look.

Where you at real world, and when most often found in the lands? I'll keep an eye out!

Did I mention I was kinda excited? Just checking! I really do have bout 1,000,000 questions......

You have been warned!
    We are growing again. This is a rebranding of another guild (Lost Prophecy) whose guild leader chose to leave the game. I requested the guild to be given to me, and he agreed, rather than let a level 5 guild slip into oblivion.
    our guild requirements are few. Feel free to send me mail in game - Severeena or Leviansfist would be the names. We have plenty of lands for patrons to set up shop as well, so you shouldn't need to look too far.

I have been examining Discrord - I am a TS user as well, and understand what you are saying - completely. So glad to see this and hope to see you in game!
    Severeena
    GM
    [Morpheus]<VERITAS>
    "Live Free, or Die"

Quote Originally Posted by Melyssan View Post
    It's amazing to finally see this area complete, I will miss the land in Marianople but this is a nice change of pace. If anyone needs anything in-game, feel free to message me, I'll help with questions (even though I'm not in the guild, I feel I should still help them with anything).
    Thank you for your generous offer, Mely. You are a good friend and valuable resource!
    Severeena
    GM
    [Morpheus]<VERITAS>
    "Live Free, or Die"

OK......my lack of knowledge begins to rear it's ugly head........Explain guild lands? Can a guild "reserve" land? Did not know that......

And here's one I've been dying to know the answer to......What is the benefit, if any, of having a house rather than a few S/C farms?
    To me, the house seems basically cosmetic?

Nother stupid question......do guild members get a port to that heaven on earth you created?

So much to learn here..........!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast