+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ANNOUNCEMENT - The VERITAS "Communiy Center" is now open!

Quote Originally Posted by Eyesadi View Post
    OK......my lack of knowledge begins to rear it's ugly head........Explain guild lands? Can a guild "reserve" land? Did not know that......

And here's one I've been dying to know the answer to......What is the benefit, if any, of having a house rather than a few S/C farms?
    To me, the house seems basically cosmetic?

Nother stupid question......do guild members get a port to that heaven on earth you created?

So much to learn here..........!
    Guild lands are claimed and up to the GM to set up. Some guilds may have a Tradehouse, others an apothecary as a guild house. I want my guild members to benefit, so I do a bit more.
    All guild members can port to any of the guild buildings.

Re: Houses - Cottages are mainly cosmetic, but you can put chests and beds in them, as well as personal crafting stations. Farmhouses, medium homes, and larger homes can be upgraded into specialized structures - Farmhouses turn into Harvester, Mining and Rancher, and manors and above can be turned into Trade, Apothecary, or Armorer.

Farmhouse conversion can be profitable of you take full advantage of the feature. I should have on up this week in the valley, while one of my officers has two on the ridgelines next to the valley. Feel free to check them out. Ask away - still waiting to find you in game - lol.
    Severeena
    GM
    [Morpheus]<VERITAS>
    "Live Free, or Die"

Ohhhh........I like you muchly already! Just made a brand new Nuin.......Aesadai.........will start her journey in just a bit.......and will apply for membership to your WONDERFUL family.

nother query.....advice on a Dwarf over the Nuin?

Do you allow alts in the family?

Thx!

Yea....Ima liking these lands.....

Just a quick note - the fellowship has been moved to a more central location. In addition, we have had the bard Melyssan join the ranks of VERITAS and have put together a piano bar/dancefloor for people to come and get their groove on. Stop on by and check out the new digs, do some crafting, make a few packs, and, if you are looking for a guild, drop me a message. Membership is growing to a maximum - get in while you can. :-)

PS- I forgot to mention in the original post that the crafting house has all three forges as well as all regal workstations. Also, if anyone knows additional boosts other than those listed, please let me know and I will add them as fast as possible.
    Severeena
    GM
    [Morpheus]<VERITAS>
    "Live Free, or Die"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2