Closed Thread
Page 53 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge North America Server Maintenance: 1/9/17 at 3:00 AM PST [COMPLETE]

Quote Originally Posted by Zalinas View Post
    Took out the trash
    Cleaned the dishes
    Cleaned the sink
    Made lunch
    Washed hands
    Ate lunch
    Washed hands
    Peed
    Washed hands
    Moar coffee
    Refreshed
    Tabbed over to IASIP bloopers
    Tabbed back, refreshed[
    Lol ummmm sorry I don't think washing hands should be noted in a list of chores. Some people just do this naturally =P

After reading many responses on the thread, I really have to ask: Why do people make such a huge fuss about maintenance and losing playing time?

I am not being rude, I am genuinely curious. People flip out in game when they put the server message that they will be going down for maintenance, and they immediately start bad mouthing the game and Trion. I just don't understand it. I am thankful we even have this game and am willing to suffering through the downtime. I rather go through that than so many errors in a game. Whether new problems arise, however, that is a different issue; that can be annoying. But I just don't understand it. Companies aren't perfect, even when it has been beta-tested. Bugs and errors are all part of it. I guess I just don't understand the huge negative reactions about it every time. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Celira View Post
    Lol ummmm sorry I don't think washing hands should be noted in a list of chores. Some people just do this naturally =P
    some do, the others... well...
    Zzeebo
    Ollo

Quote Originally Posted by Arlayna View Post
    After reading many responses on the thread, I really have to ask: Why do people make such a huge fuss about maintenance and losing playing time?

I am not being rude, I am genuinely curious. People flip out in game when they put the server message that they will be going down for maintenance, and they immediately start bad mouthing the game and Trion. I just don't understand it. I am thankful we even have this game and am willing to suffering through the downtime. I rather go through that than so many errors in a game. Whether new problems arise, however, that is a different issue; that can be annoying. But I just don't understand it. Companies aren't perfect, even when it has been beta-tested. Bugs and errors are all part of it. I guess I just don't understand the huge negative reactions about it every time. :/
    You sound like a cuck boyo

Quote Originally Posted by Celira View Post

Just checking in... still people crying in here?

This reminds me of SJW

[QUOTE=Celestrata Bloodsong;2525203]7:00 AM PST Update: The team continues to perform their work on this morning's maintenance, but we've run into additional errors that the team needs to resolve before we can open the game. These solutions are not ones that can be solved quickly, and we will need to extend maintenance by another 2 hours this morning to approximately 9:30 AM PST. If we can get the work done earlier, the servers will open earlier, and we'll keep you updated in this thread."

why is it that you guys cannot just inform players about whats going on besides giving us the same "update" every damn time you need to extend downtime. What are these "problems"? are you ever going to fix dungeons? what solution did you guys come up with because the only thing you guys have fixed were the queues.

well these problems were never here in cbt

Closed Thread
Page 53 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast