+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking to return....

Looking to return....

Contrary to most folks, and as an older gamer, I'm looking for the deadest server in order that I might just enjoy the content without any constant ganking!

Been in BDO since closed beta, was an original founder here, but left due to the lack of land issues.

So.....any advice on a nice quiet DEAD, empty, sever would be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance for your wisdom.....

Quote Originally Posted by Alinon View Post
    Contrary to most folks, and as an older gamer, I'm looking for the deadest server in order that I might just enjoy the content without any constant ganking!

Been in BDO since closed beta, was an original founder here, but left due to the lack of land issues.

So.....any advice on a nice quiet DEAD, empty, sever would be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance for your wisdom.....
    I get you. I left the game in 2014 for the same reason. But, I recently returned. Things have changed. There is still some PVP/ganking, but certain servers have more of a reputation for it than others. I'm on Nazar and haven't been PK'd once while at sea or on trade pack runs through hostile territory since my return in December. I can definitely recommend Nazar as a nice place to just "do your thing." Especially on the East. But I'm biased.

Pretty much every Server.
    Kyprosa on EU is almost dead.

Thx folks......Kinda sad, but, for me, great to hear things have calmed way down....

Loved the game.....but cant play w/o some land. REAL bonus if most of the ♥♥♥♥♥♥
    gankers ran outta sheep!

I truly understand we have pve folks and pvp folks. And some that enjoy both.

What continues to amaze and confuse me is the jerks that claim to love their PVP,
    but only when they can one shot us care bears!

To me, that's not even close to what PVP should be all about.

And I, as well as many others, predicted the pop would leave if the gankers were not
    curbed......

Trion has something special here........Why not develop it?

Just as a test, open a few PVE servers.......and see what happens!
    Or at least make pvp consentual only. Those that REALLY want it...
    Go for it! So simple and yet.......

The game will be reborn!

I, too, have only just returned. Still rolling on my old server of Hanure trying to figure my character out again. I remember when first playing around launch being slaughtered every half minute. Haven't been ganked once in the two weeks I've been back despite having encountered a few reds in non-peace zones. Though someone did kill my mount a few days past while leaving me alive.

+ Reply to Thread