+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

  Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Silver key crate Mettalic Auroran Crate lockboxes info and opening

  1. #1

    Silver key crate Mettalic Auroran Crate lockboxes info and opening

    These are found very rarely from mobs in Auroria. They can be sold to other players which at the current prices is probably a good idea. They can drop GOLD 100% of the time, rarely sunpoint, moonpoint and commonly fire and wave lunarite. They have been confirmed to get a buff of drops in the January update via trion worlds FAQ last week. They also have a very low chance for a JACKPOT gold drop...no information on what that actually means, 1000g? 10,000? 100,000 we don't know so if you got a jackpot drop please share info on how much you actually got from one of these lockboxes!

    THE JAN update has BUFFED these boxes check out the new rates of Lunarites in these boxes!



    2nd batch of 20




    More to come, compared to the old rates it looks like you get about double the amount of lunarites from them now~!

    OLD rates before the BUFF in Jan





    Please post your openings, findings and info about these boxes here

    More silver boxes opened !!

    You want to work smarter not harder in AA. Make your money work for you. INVESTMENT tips all day in my channel follow me!

    Link to my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp-...OVObusemDVEXoA Everything you need to know about archeage. Guides on leveling, housing, rare items, how to make lots of money etc. Daily updates and features

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    981
    Quote Originally Posted by youtube Jasonwivart View Post
    These are found very rarely from mobs in Auroria. They can be sold to other players which at the current prices is probably a good idea. They can drop GOLD 100% of the time, rarely sunpoint, moonpoint and commonly fire and wave lunarite. They have been confirmed to get a buff of drops in the January update via trion worlds FAQ last week. They also have a very low chance for a JACKPOT gold drop...no information on what that actually means, 1000g? 10,000? 100,000 we don't know so if you got a jackpot drop please share info on how much you actually got from one of these lockboxes!




    Please post your openings, findings and info about these boxes here
    Jackpot is 1-2k gold, mostly 1k gold, the drop chance is super low cause it's trion in other versions it drops much much better, so essentially they just drain the fine lunarites of the market to give some new rng box again and then get it back as it has to be, that is if they even do it.
    Dahuta EU - <IRON>Slyna - back to quit again.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3
    On the same topic, Lost Metalic Crate can be dropped by West/Est continent mobs too, or only by auroria mobs as weaker version of Auroran Metallic Crate ? Old safe were dropped by 41* mobs and higher iirc.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodMia View Post
    On the same topic, Lost Metalic Crate can be dropped by West/Est continent mobs too, or only by auroria mobs as weaker version of Auroran Metallic Crate ? Old safe were dropped by 41* mobs and higher iirc.
    They drop from any mob lv 41+ so yes they drop down south. Personally gotten quite a few down south.
    You want to work smarter not harder in AA. Make your money work for you. INVESTMENT tips all day in my channel follow me!

    Link to my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp-...OVObusemDVEXoA Everything you need to know about archeage. Guides on leveling, housing, rare items, how to make lots of money etc. Daily updates and features

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    512
    I just sold them for 16g each. Maybe I should open them.
    <Flat Side>

    RangerXi - Ollo
    LoliHat - Reckoning

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    197
    Appears there was a lockbox exploit, maybe why servers are down.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,004
    Quote Originally Posted by PotatoGrade View Post
    Appears there was a lockbox exploit, maybe why servers are down.
    That, or the tons of other exploits going on on fresh start the past few days. They need to fresh start fresh start at this point. Sell the crates, You get a laughable amount of anything from them so take out the RNG and get the straight gold from those more willing to gamble. They also drop from MS dungeon mobs just to add those to the drop list.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    375
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
    That, or the tons of other exploits going on on fresh start the past few days. They need to fresh start fresh start at this point. Sell the crates, You get a laughable amount of anything from them so take out the RNG and get the straight gold from those more willing to gamble. They also drop from MS dungeon mobs just to add those to the drop list.
    Cant fkin believe they let yet ANOTHER exploit run wild....first the Apex exploit for a 2nd time and now the RNG one for a 2nd time...how god amn incompetent has a Game Team to be for that to happen.

    At this point they should all just quit their Jobs and close down this shi t hole of a game

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
    Cant fkin believe they let yet ANOTHER exploit run wild....first the Apex exploit for a 2nd time and now the RNG one for a 2nd time...how god amn incompetent has a Game Team to be for that to happen.

    At this point they should all just quit their Jobs and close down this shi t hole of a game
    I'm really sad right now after reading about the exploit regarding these things...

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    375
    Quote Originally Posted by kueklol View Post
    I'm really sad right now after reading about the exploit regarding these things...
    I feel you, i really do. At this point im neither sad nor angry. I just want to examine & study the brain of every member of the ArcheAge Team. If i find the source of this much stupidity i might be able to make the world a better place.

    I mean i understand humans are by no means perfect and everyone makes mistakes...but holy moly jesus christ....


    Celestrata Quote on Reddit:

    Trion_CelestrataSenior Community Relations Manager
    Yes, there is an exploit that we are aware of involving those chests. That specific exploit has already been fixed by XLGAMES and we have already moved through and issued permanent bans to those who made any type of profit from it. Those gains were also removed in order to prevent them from being spread. Thank you for your concern, however, and rest assured that we're on it.



    (As if anyone believes that ...lol ...better make the next compensation pack you send out HUGE)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts