Closed Thread
Page 21 of 225 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: 1/9 -- North America Server Restart at 12:15 PM PST (UTC-8) [UPDATED 10:37 PM PST]

Quote Originally Posted by suriiii View Post
    I absolutely hate elves, ♥♥♥♥ing dwarves, haranyans, firrans are all mentally ill by the way i don't know if you guys know this. Pirates are ruining erenor. You are all going to hell for what you did to nuia you ♥♥♥♥ing pieces of ♥♥♥♥.
    Was that English?

I absolutely hate elves, ♥♥♥♥ing dwarves, haranyans, firrans are all mentally ill by the way i don't know if you guys know this. Pirates are ruining erenor. You are all going to hell for what you did to nuia you ♥♥♥♥ing pieces of ♥♥♥♥.
    You sound... a little triggered. .-.

So are you Nuian or Warborn?

Firran are not a mentally ill race btw. They're a nomadic people with their own tribal traditions, and they're actually great warriors. Elves can be held in much of the same regard. Unless you're talking about Aranzebia? I'll even admit she's nutty.

If any race is mentally ill it's those freaking east midgets. The Harani are some sick people.
    Kiwaru

P R I M E V A L

<RAGE>

Quote Originally Posted by Sacjohnny View Post
    they dont have to fix nothing, let the game like it was before they start trying to fix things. Some players were able to play smooth, now, nobody can play.

realy i had no problem playing just char select and took 5 mins r longer to log in lol

Do you speak the english?

Pretty sure your avatar is Firran...so yeah.

Someone get this kid a safe space and a therapy dog

Quote Originally Posted by Darkbane XIII View Post
    Wut
    im gonna have to second that wut, and raise you a "wtf o.o?"

Hoowwwwwww much longerrrrrrrrrr

It is enough, always these misfits go on the nerves. There is also no stupid riding animal as compensation - the whole game is broken. Not everyone can sit on the PC for 24 hours, so today is a complete game day! Glyph / Trion / ArcheAge should think about it - how do I keep the players at the game

Quote Originally Posted by HunterLee2600 View Post
    They said it would be up soonTM around 15 minutes ago.
    They "SAY" lots of things :-) Things like "RESTART" when they actually mean 2 hour downtime.

Closed Thread
Page 21 of 225 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast