+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 61 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Tell Us about Your ArcheAge Fan Project!

Tell Us about Your ArcheAge Fan Project!

Greetings explorers and adventurers!

The official ArcheAge forums turn one month old next week but fans have been working on projects about the game for much, much longer. What is a fan project, you ask? To break it down to its most basic definition, it's content that's generated by a player like you. The basis of fan projects ranges from wildly creative to strictly technical. For example, in no particular order, we consider ArcheAge fansites, guilds, how-to guides, fan artwork, YouTube videos, fanfic, Twitch livestreams, in-depth theorycrafting, skill calculators, and wiki contributions (and this is far from an exhaustive list). The constant is that they're always made with the intent of being constructive and conducive to building a strong community.

We want to make sure we're keeping track of ArcheAge fan projects, big and small. While we'll add subforums made to share different types of projects as we get closer to launch, we'd like to know what fans are working on right now. As mentioned in the FAQ, we're always on the lookout for demonstrations of ArcheAge passion turned into ArcheAge action.

Tell us what you're working on and what you'd like to do!

Hey scapes,

A few of us are building up an RP community web site like the other major games have. So far we are just over 100 members in a fairly short amount of time, but hopefully as word spreads of the roleplay potential for the game, we will grow even more. All ready have folk putting together character profiles, and lots of planning about player built towns etc etc.
    http://rparcheage.enjin.com/
    NA/EU Roleplayers
    Join the ArcheAge Roleplay Community

"No one's left. Everything's gone. Kharak is burning..." Homeworld.

I run a Spanish fansite, and we keep up to date with everything translated, from official news and articles to gameplay guides. (Link's on my sig)

my fan project will be streaming all day as much as i can and helping people with Q & A maybe giving some alpha accesses and making guides and posting pictures as much as i can i rlly want to help the guys in here and i hope to can do it ! for those people who got me on my Youtube Channel i will upload a video everyday of my livestream cause the guys are excited and hyped about the game too links of my youtube channel + twitch are in my signature
    | Youtube | Twitch | Need help? Wanna know something? Feel free to ask or drop a PM i do my best to help you out!

Hey Scapes!
    I'm just starting to try and break into being helpful for the archeage community. The only project I've got out to the light of day would be http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...Guild-Creation
    But I have plans to try and setup how to diagnose PC issues once Founders Packs come in. As well as hopefully start up a Multi guild *faction side* crafters network.
    I'd love to colaberate with someone on a crafters network and maybe turn it into a fan website! Someone get ahold of me if you share the same thoughts!

The forums are going great in my opinion, and hopefully those passionate about Archeage can help inform and grow the community even more!

The only which I can present the game is that I tell a lot about it and others do it carefully. Also, I'm planning to found a German-speaking guild. I try as best we can to help and share my knowledge with others. Although now is not the Burner, but I think still worth mentioning. If I had more knowledge, then I would make a lot more.