+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I quit

I quit

got to like 3.5k GS on FS reckoning but i'm just done after today. Already told my family they could have the accumulated Apex and little bit of gold I have laying around.

This game is so bad...

between all the exploiters, bots, speed hacks, we also have to deal with consistent down times. Want to ensure you'll never fall into the traps of a ♥♥♥♥ty game company? Don't play their games or pay for any of their services. Even playing as F2P encourages companies like this to do business as usual. Stop playing, tarnish their name, and hopefully there isn't another "Trion" company in the near future.

There's no excuse for a company to take as much money from players as they do and still not deliver exceptional service. And there's certainly no excuse for players to deal with these problems. It has to be more than a forum post. You have to STOP supporting this company.

So see ya guys, it was fun.

bai forum post not needed but bai
    Server: Vengeace
    Guild: None
    Main Spec: Reaper
    Offspec: Bloodreaver/Hordebreaker

Umm.. sorry to see you go hope you find a more stable game to spend your time on.
    Hmm.. I here club penguin has vary lil' down time

Cya hick!
    Jamile

Quote Originally Posted by Islyn View Post
    Another useless post from you. What a surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Watchmenaenae View Post
    got to like 3.5k GS on FS reckoning but i'm just done after today. Already told my family they could have the accumulated Apex and little bit of gold I have laying around.

This game is so bad...

between all the exploiters, bots, speed hacks, we also have to deal with consistent down times. Want to ensure you'll never fall into the traps of a ♥♥♥♥ty game company? Don't play their games or pay for any of their services. Even playing as F2P encourages companies like this to do business as usual. Stop playing, tarnish their name, and hopefully there isn't another "Trion" company in the near future.

There's no excuse for a company to take as much money from players as they do and still not deliver exceptional service. And there's certainly no excuse for players to deal with these problems. It has to be more than a forum post. You have to STOP supporting this company.

I feel your pain.. now I'm seeing 1200 gilda cars running around.. lol exploit after exploit
    A famous player

Quote Originally Posted by Watchmenaenae View Post

This game is so bad...

What do you expect? Itīs an F2P game. They are all the same.
    A transparent discussion forum with no artificial restrictions on AA and other games

F2P is a lie. There are only costs. Costs have to be paid. Payment grants revenue. Revenue is made through the cash shop. Through the cash shop your bank account will be broken.

Quote Originally Posted by FluXIx View Post
    I feel your pain.. now I'm seeing 1200 gilda cars running around.. lol exploit after exploit
    Learn to play the game, and you'll also get a 1200 gilda car on fresh start. Not everything is an exploit.
    I bet you're one of those people that shout exploit whenever someone gets a thunderstruck tree aswell.
    Jamile

Quote Originally Posted by JemandLeNoob View Post
    Learn to play the game, and you'll also get a 1200 gilda car on fresh start. Not everything is an exploit.
    I bet you're one of those people that shout exploit whenever someone gets a thunderstruck tree aswell.
    Learn to play the game yourself, there's been an exploit for those designs. If you actually paid attention you would know about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
    Learn to play the game yourself, there's been an exploit for those designs. If you actually paid attention you would know about it.
    Read what I said...... "Not everything is an exploit."
    Sure there's been an exploit with the designs, but that doesn't mean every single car you see is from the exploit. Right?
    Jamile

Quote Originally Posted by JemandLeNoob View Post
    And yet you play the game, that's called hypocrisy.
    You should know better then argue in forum threads like this, many are salty as they dont have what their neighbor has, so automatically neighbor is cheating
    A TRUE WARCHIEF WOULD NEVER CONSUME WEAK PANCAKES. ONLY THE MIGHT OF WAFFLES IS FIT TO COMMAND THE HORDE!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast