+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Warning! If You Have Updated Your NA Client Today You Can't Play In EU!

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmetalone View Post
    Seriously?! You think after 2 years of weekly and other maintenance, NA players would realize what this statement means:
    "North American players, please do not play on the European servers when they are updated. If you do, you will be unable to go back to the North American servers until this update is completed, or the game will ask you to re-download the full client."
    You are trying to transfer blame from Trion to the players. This is not the players fault, it is Trion's. They announced that the EU servers would be patched by now, so many of us patched last night. They then decided not to patch the EU servers thereby locking us out of them. The NA servers are functional, I know because I am currently logged in to my character there. I see no reason why they could not patch the EU servers like they said they would.

because i thought the EU update will happen my last action yeserday was to upadate my client to NA version and now i wont be able to play at EU too ?????

TRION is there a way to downgrade to y'day without the whole game redownload ?

Fixed my problem~

I'm sorry Pavmelas, but I don't think there's any way to revert the game once you've updated it (unless you're prepared to download the whole game again).

So I'm afraid you're locked out of the EU servers for today. I'm hoping it will all be fixed tomorrow, so I'm just going to wait.

I got this fixed. If you want to play on EU again just edit inside your history.txt
    to

version 321034

This will prompt you to download a 78MB Patch on EU again (which is basically bringing you back to 321543)

The reason why you can NOT use 321543 to edit your history.txt is because you need to get rid of the updated NA Files, and that is only possible if you revert one step further back :P

Oh I'm so glad you got it fixed Silvershadow. I really thought you were in trouble there.

However, I'm not going to try it myself, because I suspect we'll be getting another patch tomorrow, so I don't want to take any risks.

But thanks for posting your solution. If others want to try it, then I hope it all goes well for them too.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
    I got this fixed. If you want to play on EU again just edit inside your history.txt
    to

version 321034

This will prompt you to download a 78MB Patch on EU again (which is basically bringing you back to 321543)

The reason why you can NOT use 321543 to edit your history.txt is because you need to get rid of the updated NA Files, and that is only possible if you revert one step further back :P
    Fantastic !

many thanks and that was just exactly what i was searching (and hoping) for.

Just to take the step back that i did with downloading the NA patch.

With these solution it just needs a 78 MB download and you brought back to exact the point prior NA patch.

many many thanks, you saved me a lot of trouble !!!

(because i use a small SSD i dont have the space for a 12Gb redownload)

PS : wouldnt it will be a good service if TRION kept a sticky topic with the patch number of at least past 2 - 3 patches for that reason ?

Quote Originally Posted by pavmelas View Post
    PS : wouldnt it will be a good service if TRION kept a sticky topic with the patch number of at least past 2 - 3 patches for that reason ?
    This would mean that Trion cared. Maybe they should add it to the cash shop, that's more their style.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2