+ Reply to Thread

Thread: EU history version

EU history version

When will EU be at the same history version as the NA servers? I want to log into my EU account but I refuse to waste time downloading 12gigs when you can usually play on both NA and EU with only 1 update? Believe current history for EU is at version 321543f, where as the NA version is version 323003f

Any Idea when this will happen?

If you have already downloaded the NA update, and try to change back to the past version number, EU will load up to the server select screen, then when you try to connect to your server, you get the gods have disconnected you and closes the client.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyofcore View Post
    When will EU be at the same history version as the NA servers? I want to log into my EU account but I refuse to waste time downloading 12gigs when you can usually play on both NA and EU with only 1 update? Believe current history for EU is at version 321543f, where as the NA version is version 323003f

Any Idea when this will happen?

If you have already downloaded the NA update, and try to change back to the past version number, EU will load up to the server select screen, then when you try to connect to your server, you get the gods have disconnected you and closes the client.
    You have to go back one step FURTHER, so you can get rid of the updated NA Files (which is the cause for the disconnect)

version 321034

put that in, it will work.

appreciate the version number, thanks.

Question, for those of us who foolishly believed that the EU update would be forthcoming and already updated their NA client and after re downloading the game for EU when they told us that the EU update had been cancelled, how do we get back to playing on NA? Are we screwed until they make EU match NA which at this time has been put on hold for who knows how long or can we revert our NA to some previous version too?

Even thou they Tri on and Tri on, they always fail in some way on an Epic scale. Time to sell them a name change to Fail-on, i don't think they really even Tri anymore.

If the NA are stable and the FS are up why are the EU still on a different Version?

Quote Originally Posted by XAJoker View Post
    Even thou they Tri on and Tri on, they always fail in some way on an Epic scale. Time to sell them a name change to Fail-on, i don't think they really even Tri anymore.

If the NA are stable and the FS are up why are the EU still on a different Version?
    Because NA servers aren't stable and have no NPC's...
    The Undead Lords
    Est. 1994

+ Reply to Thread