Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Umm.. how long will we pay full price for not a full game ?

Umm.. how long will we pay full price for not a full game ?

Umm..."The primary reason the NPCs are disappearing is due to the massive number of NPCs and interactable items (harvestables) spawned in the world. This state is occurring more now than previously due to land being established (primarily Auroria) and a high number of dungeon instances being open.
    To help diffuse the problem, we're deactivating the third instances of the Ayanad Library (on each floor), reducing the number of arena and mirage island instances and disabling a large number of the Warborn starting instances.
    If we reach the item limit again, dungeons will be affected first, followed by the overworld. A more permanent solution will be provided by XL Games overnight, but we'll be applying these changes shortly, in an attempt to restore the service this evening."
    On a side note, the issue originates from Reckoning and Vengeance due to high server loads, but it is spreading to all NA legacy servers, because they all share the same environment back end."

Hmm.. so at 1/9/17 we're not getting a full game ?
    paying full price for not a full game ?

yeah we should get a 30% discount on all credits and packs purchased as a patron

Wow... I am no white knight... however.

We are not promised even more than one instance of mirage or library etc. And they could have the dungeons first come first serve and you have wait and catch it when open... World Bosses sort of work that way...

I mean, there is a lot to complain about, so why go here? Probably the first statement in the TOS in most software is... AS IS... at least on early one. I am too lazy to cut and paste TRIONS.

This downtime today is my day off, so I am unhappy... but I did not drink all day... we waste so much time I imagine with silly statements, I feel bad for the employees that have to comb through all the rubbish to try and address actual concerns.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah179 View Post

We are not promised even more than one instance of mirage or library etc. And they could have the dungeons first come first serve and you have wait and catch it when open... World Bosses sort of work that way...

I mean, there is a lot to complain about, so why go here? Probably the first statement in the TOS in most software is... AS IS... at least on early one. I am too lazy to cut and paste TRIONS.

This downtime today is my day off, so I am unhappy... but I did not drink all day... we waste so much time I imagine with silly statements, I feel bad for the employees that have to comb through all the rubbish to try and address actual concerns.
    Not promised more than one instance of mirage or library etc? This is 2017 if game companies ran their games with only one instance of a dungeon or instanced property than wasnt stable they would instantly be disregarded by a player base and laughed at publicly. Trion is a successful company and should carry itself as such. It's not a reach to want a playable version of a Fresh Start server that a company has operated for years and years.
    Cmon dude.

As a completely new member, I am just feeling "meh" because when I first heard about this game, it was already dying because of its bad history. Didn't bother to touch it. When fresh start came around, I finally came around to play this game because friends wanted me to. It's very laggy, there's infrequent rubberbanding, portals don't spawn, and then you got the NPC's not spawning. And it sounds like this isn't the one of the few times Trion has let their playerbase down aside from the first history. I like the base game as it is but holy cow I feel like the management is off. Is this game poorly optimized like Tera or something?

Uh there is no way to wait out the dungeon instances, its not like it just wont let you enter it if there isn't and available instance. It will load the map and there will just be no mobs or anything in it, which uses your entries. If there was a dungeon queue I could get behind this but right now its just a lottery.
    I like sloths
    Kyrios - Nebins
    Reckoning - Nebins <Foot Fetish>
    Banned Apparently

Starts with "Wow... I am no white knight... however." then proceeds to White Knight all over your faces like terrible anime pron (h3ntai is a banned word lol). lol ok bud.

...And they could have the dungeons first come first serve and you have wait and catch it when open...
    Your solution is a queue in game?

Quote Originally Posted by Poke87 View Post
    Not promised more than one instance of mirage or library etc? This is 2017 if game companies ran their games with only one instance of a dungeon or instanced property than wasnt stable they would instantly be disregarded by a player base and laughed at publicly. Trion is a successful company and should carry itself as such. It's not a reach to want a playable version of a Fresh Start server that a company has operated for years and years.
    Cmon dude.
    Ultima Online has zero instancing, works just fine! Even back when there were hundreds of thousands of players.

Quote Originally Posted by KielWindsong View Post
    Ultima Online has zero instancing, works just fine! Even back when there were hundreds of thousands of players.
    that is not a real comparison, its like saying the Challenger should have made it into space cus my bottle rocket can launch.
    I like sloths
    Kyrios - Nebins
    Reckoning - Nebins <Foot Fetish>
    Banned Apparently

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast