+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Incoming "we are aware" copy pasta

Incoming "we are aware" copy pasta

Trion has the best awareness ever.

copy pasta is delicious

3.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #3
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    We are aware that you have reported incoming we are awares.

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?310799

are you also aware that server is down? any news about that?

5.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #5
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Advil View Post
    are you also aware that server is down? any news about that?
    I'd follow that link if I were you. (As the answer is yes.)

lmao do you realize how bad you make yourself look with replies like this?

edit: also today is the 10th

Well here is something you might not be aware of.

Your game crashed so hard that it messed up my computers ability to log onto the Internet. (Currently on my phone).

What the heck are you guys doing that would mess up so hard it effects my internet.
    formally: Valume, Kraken
    Qube, Reckoning, Kyrios

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    We are aware that you have reported incoming we are awares.

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?310799
    My first post since ♥♥♥♥ever.

I remember when you first came, you were shy, timid, too afraid to elbow peoples noses for a laugh. I come back to see this new you. I like this new you. You would do fine as a pirate. Are you a pirate? If not, you should be. Go out and wipe kraken fleets, not by killing though, no, no that would be too simple. You should make it so kraken kills them so they lose exp, destroy their boats, anybody that tries to run away will be chain grabbed back to kraken to die. Any that keep trying to escape, telekinesis them to kraken to show them the correct way to go. For their healers, kraken is too nice way to die, no for them, you dot them all and force them all to try to heal each other to keep each other alive, make them sweat, make them know that when one of them dies, they failed at their one and only job. Make them blame each other for not being good enough. When there is only one healer left, leave him alive. see what he does. If he tries to revive anybody, kill that revived person. Make that last healer know it is useless. Once the healer gives up, let him live, if he summons a boat, destroy the boat. Let him know he failed.

Once you have done this, you are now a pirate.

Transforming

Quote Originally Posted by MicDeath View Post
    My first post since ♥♥♥♥ever.

I remember when you first came, you were shy, timid, too afraid to elbow peoples noses for a laugh. I come back to see this new you. I like this new you. You would do fine as a pirate. Are you a pirate? If not, you should be. Go out and wipe kraken fleets, not by killing though, no, no that would be too simple. You should make it so kraken kills them so they lose exp, destroy their boats, anybody that tries to run away will be chain grabbed back to kraken to die. Any that keep trying to escape, telekinesis them to kraken to show them the correct way to go. For their healers, kraken is too nice way to die, no for them, you dot them all and force them all to try to heal each other to keep each other alive, make them sweat, make them know that when one of them dies, they failed at their one and only job. Make them blame each other for not being good enough. When there is only one healer left, leave him alive. see what he does. If he tries to revive anybody, kill that revived person. Make that last healer know it is useless. Once the healer gives up, let him live, if he summons a boat, destroy the boat. Let him know he failed.

Once you have done this, you are now a pirate.
    Remind me to recruit you.
    Sparx
    Queen of Lizards
    TARIS
    Queen of Haranya

STAND BY PRINCE YATEO C
    ALL HAIL YATEO C

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast