+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Glyph launcher play/update endless loop

Help Pls; Glyph Doesnt Update Latest Patch

Hi peeps;

I am not sure if i am posting this under the right category of the forums but this is the closest one i could find. If this is the wrong place, i apologize in advance.

So, i am aware that we have a new patch to update the game but my Glyph client doesnt show the update. The red button is always PLAY for both NA and EU. And of course when i start the game it disconnects cause no patch.

I tried the glyph troubleshooting on trion website page (such as deleting the glyph folder in %appdata% and forcing glyph to repair itself) but the client still insists on not letting me update my game. If anyone else has encountered this problem and have a solution for it, pls help

Well, the Forum Modīs can move ur post but not able to give u any suggestion help ?....poor

u can try those

Close Glyph/ArcheAge completely
    Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Glyph\Games\ArcheAge\Live
    Edit history.txt
    Replace the version number with 314380f
    Save and Close the text file
    Start Glyph and attempt to patch once again, additional files will be required to download
    78 mb and 2gb

cheers
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. [attributed to Albert Einstein]

Hello and thanks for trying to help :3^

I did as u suggested and Glyph made a download of 2 gb something but still i get disconnected at server select. :/ I think it didnt load the latest patch again.

Edit: so i spammed the switching between EU and NA on glpyh and oddly it showed another update. Now i can get in the game. Thanks a lot for helping me <3

Glyph launcher play/update endless loop

FROM 2014 TO 2017 STILL THIS SH*T GLYPH LAUNCHER DOESNT WORK PROPERLY WE ARE STILL HAVING UPDATE/PLAY ENDLESS LOOP ERROR STILL CANT PLAY THE GAME 3 ♥♥♥♥*N YEARS AND STILL NO FIX FOR THIS GOOD JOB TRION.

*glyph is updated already but it says ''update'' again and not showing PLAY button and if you press UPDATE the glyph launcher will re-download all of the game again*

GOOD FCK*N JOB.

lol just posted the same topic, have to download the whole thing again 12.9gb of fun into queue then maybe grey screen cause why not
    Dahuta EU - <IRON>Slyna - back to quit again.

Same here

Same screens as you all are seeing on Nazar.
    Goldheart

told that to some other and it helps the most :/
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. [attributed to Albert Einstein]

Glyph Update

Updated, now doesnt even launch.

Same issue for me, after Glyph update game wont launch.

Launched fine for me, but it's funny. When I saw the new Glpyh I couldn't help thinking to myself "is this really the best time to be messing with the launcher?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast