+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Glyph launcher play/update endless loop

For me its not the game, but actual Glyph that doesnt launch. I see the process in task manager, but after few seconds it just autocloses... I even tried previous version of installer, December 19th update, and December 10th update. All of them now have the same issue. Seems like this newest Glyph tampered with my PC in some way.

Glyph issues

Is any any one else having issues today ? cant get past the main page it been crashing graphics card. Others game are no issue I have.

my Glyph doesnt even launch, after latest update.

Yeah I was having problems after updating glyph.. I restarted my computer and it started working again

restarted two times, uninstalled, reinstalled about 10 times, nothing helped.

yeah I trying restall now restarting didn't work

tried on 2nd pc, works fine...

I am on Nazar and also can't get past the 'failed to load game data' it loops for a repeat, i deleted my glyph file and downloaded a fresh glyph file, that didn't work either..have restarted my computer several times...have been looking for a comment from TRION on this issue, but haven't found anything yet.
    Goldheart

9.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #19
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    We're speaking with the Glyph Team on this right now and are working to get it resolved asap. Thanks!

Angry Glyph update

I did the update when i logged in ..Hit play splash screen went super fast and then said "Failed to load game Data " like wtf i did all the steps to troubleshoot now i have to reinstall the game. I have already canceled subs on two account seriously thinking about killing my other 3 as well. I love this game but it is one problem after another. Then they give stupid ♥♥♥ compensations like a turkey or a ugly ♥♥♥ mount. Sigh.... Damn TRION give us something worth all of our trouble and loyalty for sticking around through all of this crap..Show us you care about your patrons just once that would be nice.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast