Closed Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: 1/11 -- North American players receiving black screen before server select [RESOLVED]

seems like Trion needs to train a whole new staff of programmers. or just sell archeage to a different publisher. Their "3 strikes" has turned into approximately 82.

I can't even get to black screen..i can't get past "failed to load game data" no matter how many times I delete and load glyph, or how many times i reboot.. Celestrata made a short update in another forum line. But maybe she can post something here too?
    Goldheart

Was just in like 15 min ago. Graphix in game went crazy. I forced close game...then restarted. Update to new launcher. Now it gets past the cryengine thing and then black screen.

C'mon fix it. Great game but a pita to play lately.

this started after the glyph update

does anyone have an idea of how to get around this?

I feel enough time has gone by and enough issues have occurred to say this. Wtf Trion? Get your ♥♥♥♥ together.

in actual disbelief at how repetitive this has become for us to get home from work/school and not be able to play yet again because the patching from the night before when we couldnt play fixed one issue and created another. your team needs to actually make a hard decision and set up and plan and announce a 2 day range where the server will be unavailable (not a weekend) and actually fix this and test it and make sure you are releasing the product in a working state with no game breaking bugs or impediments to being able to get on and play. i, and im sure countless thousands of others would rather know i cannot play this next monday and tuesday, for example, and make plans to do something else those nights, but will be able to play consistently after that because you would have had adequate time to fix what is going on.

stop hotfixing by reapplying old patches

stop maintaining for hours and then rereleasing the same product because "it seems to be working now"

you have a deep, deep issue that you need to figure out and you need to acknowledge that and take adequate time and preparation to address it and stop being so afraid of the community backlash taking the servers down for a few days would create.

trust me, we will still be there wednesday to log in. if we have put up with everything so far and are still here. we can deal with this much more.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrzeratul View Post
    does anyone have an idea of how to get around this?
    I am smart but not that smart

Star Citizen dumped the old Cryengine engine, probably for the best.

If we're going in circles with all these bugs returning. Inb4 the return of the grey screen, npcs disappearing, portals not working, mounts not spawning and anything else that's previously happened

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast