+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge January Preview Livestream January 13 at 1:30 PM PDT

Quote Originally Posted by Zyhrah View Post
    Florida? I thought that office was in Texas.
    yea but celestrata is stationed in florida if i remember correctly

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    It's the 13th.
    awe, so serious :c that first paragraph was just me being silly, no worries but even if i was serious i would make sure to bring cookies or something! might as will have a nice visit if ima be rewallpapering your house XD

Questions are in order of importance to the players I game with:

1. Are there any plans to get us another hotbar? With the new Abyssal and Racial Skills, I'm finding I don't have anywhere near enough easily accessible buttons.

2. Are there any plans to alter or remove the current buff limit? With new stuff like the labor stipend, Castle Work Permit, family buff, and specific Abyssal Skills, I'm finding I'm bumping up against this more often than I'd like -- and it is especially annoying when other people are causing my buffs to be knocked off when they come near me with things like hero cloaks and defiance.

3. Can we get the default location of the Mobilization Order moved to somewhere OTHER THAN the center of the screen? Or an option to enable/disable them in the menu? Sometimes I'm in the middle of something, and only want to disable them for a couple of hours - not a full 24.

4. Can you ask XL games if/why they lowered the drop rate of Ayanad Tomes from the Heart of Ayanad instance? Our average drop rate before the 3.0 update was holding fairly steady around 41.1% with full loot pots. Now it is trending close to 25.3%. While it is possible(however improbable) that we have been extremely unlucky the past month, a more likely scenario is that the drop rate was lowered without a proper announcement.

5. Can we get a hotkey that allows us to instantly target our tracked target?

6. Will we ever get a fix for when a player sometimes does not get the popup for revive after it has been cast on them while inside a dungeon?

7. Will we ever get a fix for getting STUCK IN COMBAT in certain situations?

8. Is the Auto-target swapping interruption of the level 55 Vitalism Abyssal Skill intended? Currently you are required to target a dead player body in order to use this skill, but when you take damage in combat, your target automatically swaps to whoever damaged you, and causes the Vitalism skill to fail due to invalid target. If this skill is inteded to be used during combat, only CCs should be able to interrupt it, not a quirky UI feature.

9. Will we ever get a loot system that lets us set loot for each specific item? I'm finding I usually want to roll of half the items my group gets, and pass on the other half, so the current system is pretty useless in my opinion.

10. Can we get the default loot roll changed back to free-for-all?

11. Can we get some clarification on how to obtain Tadal's Development Journal Manuscript? I've used my cogwheel longboard for months now, and have not been given the achievement.

12. When will we get new High/Mid level items in the Merit Badge Store? I have nearly 3,000 Merit Badges, and nothing exciting that I'm interested in buying.

13. Why do we only get 750 vocation badges from the "I'll Sleep When I'm Dead" merit quest that requires us to spend 3,000 labor, when ALL the other merit quests that require us to spend labor give more per labor spent?

14. Can we get a button next to each Merit Quest that allows us to reroll that quest? Sometimes my schedule does not allow me to be online during some of the events that can pop up as Merit Quest objectives; I'd like to still have the opportunity to get both Prime Tenacious Giftboxes each day.

15. Will we ever get the ability to reposition the Loyalty Token Button?

16. Will we ever get proper teleport book sorting?

17. Are there any plans to get us title sorting? I currently have 87 titles(18 pages), and I really could use a favorites page similar to the teleport book at minimum.

18. Why are there still no achievements for the Heart of Ayanad instance? There are achievements for EVERY other dungeon/instance in the game, why not this one?

19. Why is the Guild Buff Glide Speed Boost not applied to the Sloth/Squirrel Gliders in our version?

20. Will we ever get the ability to put spaces in ship, pet, and building names?

21. Will we ever get capitalization for Guild Titles?

22. Will the upcoming "Player Appreciation Packages" actually contain 'Player Appreciation Coins'?

23. Now that the rewards for being a hero have been greatly reduced, can we get the leadership requirements reduced as well? I'm tired of my friends telling me: "I'd love to help you with whatever sandbox activity you've asked me to help with, but I can't come because I have to go to CR/GR/MM/Halcy/Eye/EVERYothereventinthegamethatgivesleadership."

24. Can we get a menu option to DISABLE Skill Queue for our own clients? I've been having more problems with it active than I ever had before it was implemented.

25. Will we ever get a fix for the "Somewhere" Anywhere Warehouse?

26. Why do we have standardized merchant ships(same length, width, etc.), but not proper docks & moorings to accommodate said boats?

26. Why do players not get crime points for 'property destruction'? e.g. destroying another player's car/hauler/ship while bloodlusted.

27. Can we get better permission settings for our land and storage chests? e.g. the ability to have them set to 'guild' and 'family' simultaneously.

28. Why has our UI gone so long without a meaningful update? The majority of the questions I've posted here seem to relate to that.

Are the winners of the creator contest going to be announced in this livestream or anytime soon?

OOps..accidentally posted my question on old livestream thread..my bad But I ask YET again - WHERE is our missing Gene's Dignity log-in coin from last year..and when are we going to get it ? Please, not some more vague "Ohh..maybe in some possible/maybe future event" waffling that means nothing, but a REAL answer. If it's a "stuff you, there never will be a replacement for the missing coin", that's fine..but just give us a REAL answer, please ?? Yes..I do know there's been a lot more pressing problems on the game since 3.0, but this matter has not been answered since well before the 3.0 launch

@Celestrata with all the server instability what's going to happen with sieges? With all the problems it seems like it'd be a good idea to cancel sieges until things can be 100% guaranteed to have no problems.

<Tea Time for Kittens>

J A E S U

Quote Originally Posted by SparxIsGrounded View Post
    Will the Pawsome festival be like before or is there more things added? I gotta get myself a Pirate cat to match my Pirate-ness

Also can we expect any changes to the use of the Peace Treaty at all? The "Mufasa-killing" stampede of haulers that come out of Anhimar with like 40 days of peace scroll... omg it's beautiful but so painful to look at when I can't have them ;-;

Will we be seeing the announcements of the Creator Contest stuff winners, I really want to see the rest of the videos submitted
    Yeah right. They aren't going to change that. There are hostile zones and non hostile zones just like there are PvP players and non PvP players. If you want packs, go into a hostile zone or hit the ocean. There's plenty of packs to be taken. You're getting greedy. Plus peace treaties are good for guilds who want to enjoy festival/event content without getting dominioned. Let's face it. The ONLY reason anyone would call Dominion during an event is just to be a jerk. And people like that don't deserve anything.
    Character Name: Damien

Server: Jergant

♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪ (っ◕‿◕)っ

If you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself, then make a change, hoooooo" - That one guy.

I don't know why I keep asking questions since they are mostly ignored but here you go:

Questions:

Was it intentional that former (not re-elected) heroes are unable to use the ring they got as a reward?

When Draughts of Forgiveness were adjusted last time we were told more changes would be made later if the price did not increase. The cost of a Draught of Forgiveness is 8-13 gold cheaper (sometimes as low as 10gold each) now than it was before the changes were made. This makes the whole justice system in game worthless when you can chug a pot every time you get close to 50 cp. It also allows pirates to bounce between factions to defend castles. Where are the additional changes we were promised? You can literally murder 100 people in game for the price of one freighter of packs now...

Whenever I log into the game, switch characters, or change graphics settings there is a long delay. Is anyone working on this?

I am experiencing pain in my wrists after single planting seeds since the update. I have tried using a cushion, but it did not help me. Can you recommend a better way to single plant seeds for royal seeds without the pain?

Why does the organ from the Halloween event (Windwraith's Pipes) no longer play music?

Is anything being done about the low population on legacy servers? Our faction can barely scrape together a raid. Most of our faction seems to be made up of players coming over from EU to farm gold for APEX

As captain of a ship it has become a frequent occurrence for me to become permanently purple along with my ship if someone on my cannons flags. This prevents my ship from receiving buffs as well. When it happens my retribution debuff continuously counts down to 28 and then resets to 30 seconds. Is there any chance this can be fixed soon? The only workaround is to get off the wheel and attack someone or die.

Quote Originally Posted by Elorin View Post
    Questions are in order of importance to the players I game with:

1. Are there any plans to get us another hotbar? With the new Abyssal and Racial Skills, I'm finding I don't have anywhere near enough easily accessible buttons.

2. Are there any plans to alter or remove the current buff limit? With new stuff like the labor stipend, Castle Work Permit, family buff, and specific Abyssal Skills, I'm finding I'm bumping up against this more often than I'd like -- and it is especially annoying when other people are causing my buffs to be knocked off when they come near me with things like hero cloaks and defiance.

3. Can we get the default location of the Mobilization Order moved to somewhere OTHER THAN the center of the screen? Or an option to enable/disable them in the menu? Sometimes I'm in the middle of something, and only want to disable them for a couple of hours - not a full 24.

4. Can you ask XL games if/why they lowered the drop rate of Ayanad Tomes from the Heart of Ayanad instance? Our average drop rate before the 3.0 update was holding fairly steady around 41.1% with full loot pots. Now it is trending close to 25.3%. While it is possible(however improbable) that we have been extremely unlucky the past month, a more likely scenario is that the drop rate was lowered without a proper announcement.

5. Can we get a hotkey that allows us to instantly target our tracked target?

6. Will we ever get a fix for when a player sometimes does not get the popup for revive after it has been cast on them while inside a dungeon?

7. Will we ever get a fix for getting STUCK IN COMBAT in certain situations?

8. Is the Auto-target swapping interruption of the level 55 Vitalism Abyssal Skill intended? Currently you are required to target a dead player body in order to use this skill, but when you take damage in combat, your target automatically swaps to whoever damaged you, and causes the Vitalism skill to fail due to invalid target. If this skill is inteded to be used during combat, only CCs should be able to interrupt it, not a quirky UI feature.

9. Will we ever get a loot system that lets us set loot for each specific item? I'm finding I usually want to roll of half the items my group gets, and pass on the other half, so the current system is pretty useless in my opinion.

10. Can we get the default loot roll changed back to free-for-all?

11. Can we get some clarification on how to obtain Tadal's Development Journal Manuscript? I've used my cogwheel longboard for months now, and have not been given the achievement.

12. When will we get new High/Mid level items in the Merit Badge Store? I have nearly 3,000 Merit Badges, and nothing exciting that I'm interested in buying.

13. Why do we only get 750 vocation badges from the "I'll Sleep When I'm Dead" merit quest that requires us to spend 3,000 labor, when ALL the other merit quests that require us to spend labor give more per labor spent?

14. Can we get a button next to each Merit Quest that allows us to reroll that quest? Sometimes my schedule does not allow me to be online during some of the events that can pop up as Merit Quest objectives; I'd like to still have the opportunity to get both Prime Tenacious Giftboxes each day.

15. Will we ever get the ability to reposition the Loyalty Token Button?

16. Will we ever get proper teleport book sorting?

17. Are there any plans to get us title sorting? I currently have 87 titles(18 pages), and I really could use a favorites page similar to the teleport book at minimum.

18. Why are there still no achievements for the Heart of Ayanad instance? There are achievements for EVERY other dungeon/instance in the game, why not this one?

19. Why is the Guild Buff Glide Speed Boost not applied to the Sloth/Squirrel Gliders in our version?

20. Will we ever get the ability to put spaces in ship, pet, and building names?

21. Will we ever get capitalization for Guild Titles?

22. Will the upcoming "Player Appreciation Packages" actually contain 'Player Appreciation Coins'?

23. Now that the rewards for being a hero have been greatly reduced, can we get the leadership requirements reduced as well? I'm tired of my friends telling me: "I'd love to help you with whatever sandbox activity you've asked me to help with, but I can't come because I have to go to CR/GR/MM/Halcy/Eye/EVERYothereventinthegamethatgivesleadership."

24. Can we get a menu option to DISABLE Skill Queue for our own clients? I've been having more problems with it active than I ever had before it was implemented.

25. Will we ever get a fix for the "Somewhere" Anywhere Warehouse?

26. Why do we have standardized merchant ships(same length, width, etc.), but not proper docks & moorings to accommodate said boats?
    omg i second all of this^^

and further thoughts on #20, i would also like numbers and capitals in pet names. i have a typhoon drake (lightning dragon) and his name is "Onepointtwentyonegigawatts" and without the name being in all capitals, it just doesn't have the effect i want lol :/ plus it would be nice to have "1.21" instead of "Onepointtwentyone," and i would also like to add a few exclamation and question marks at the end of his name

"1.21 GIGAWATTS!?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Emiesha View Post
    yea but celestrata is stationed in florida if i remember correctly
    You realize even her forum profile says Austin, Texas?

It would be nice if we could get a more in-depth reason as to why transfers are offline. Prior posts suggest that there is an on-off switch that you flicked when 3.0 went online, although that is clearly not the case as it has taken so long for them to come up. In addition, a time of arrival for said transfers would be nice. It has been one month and a day since they have gone offline with still nothing but vague answers and not very many of those, either.
    (o_o)
    CHAT BANNED THREE YEARS - "HIS MOTHER WASN'T EVEN THAT FAT"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast