+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Korean server follow change (possibly no more hauler train?)

Korean server follow change (possibly no more hauler train?)

Starting from Jan 19 with the new patch, follow function in Korean live server is disabled and is going to replaced by limited follow function on February.
    It only allows one vehicle to follow behind another and vehicle that is currently following can not be followed by other vehicles

Source
    Archeage Amigo
    http://archeage.xlgames.com/mboards/...yArticle=false

With the new upcoming commerce change, I suspect the new trading system will be quite different from simple mass delivery system.

TL;DR
    Hauler train is no longer supported by XL in Korean server.

LOL somehow i have a feeling there might be bit of outrage if this hits NA/EU
    A TRUE WARCHIEF WOULD NEVER CONSUME WEAK PANCAKES. ONLY THE MIGHT OF WAFFLES IS FIT TO COMMAND THE HORDE!

It's needed. Incase you were wondering why APEX, TS, and basically everything is rising in pack, each wagon can reliably move 100g per trip if you have access to ahnimar fertilizer. 5 of those chained is 500g an hour, and now with pens, and fuel prices dropping, they will move more gold in less time then ever before

I'm gonna have a lot of fun collecting salty tears from those multi-client people

Quote Originally Posted by Syron View Post
    It's needed. Incase you were wondering why APEX, TS, and basically everything is rising in pack, each wagon can reliably move 100g per trip if you have access to ahnimar fertilizer. 5 of those chained is 500g an hour, and now with pens, and fuel prices dropping, they will move more gold in less time then ever before
    I think you're right. Inflation is going crazy at the moment and I'm pretty sure it's because there's just too much gold flooding the servers. I wish this change had been implemented before the Fresh Start servers went live. I think it's too late now, the damage is done.

I have a slight feeling if this is released on na/eu there will be a massive ♥♥♥♥ show.

I'm gonna be laughing and grabbing some popcorn to watch the forums blow up. Gonna be a good day

rip hauler trains and good riddance

Making most of my gold through pack runs, I have to say....

THANK GOD.
    Severeena
    GM
    [Morpheus]<VERITAS>
    "Live Free, or Die"

the plushie council does not approve

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast