+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Can't we change the associated country of our Glyph account ?

Can't we change the associated country of our Glyph account ?

Hi ! I tried to purchase something from the store but i can't use any of my payment methods because they're from different country, which is wrong or implying that my glyph account isn't properly set.

So what can i do to fix that ? I've heard about a section on the website that allows you to change your associated country but they removed it. Thanks for helping.

2.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #2
    Hey there! Our CS team may be able to help you with this if you submit a support ticket.
    Need help? Contact our Customer Support team here!

Trion Worlds Support Center
    @TrionHelp
    facebook.com/TrionHelp

"Contact the customer support team"

So why does the page say this:

"Oops!
    Your PayPal account is registered with a different country than the account you are currently using. You must either change your account country, or choose a PayPal account with a matching country."

Seriously...why ask us to do something your website has no section for?

Also...Why WOULD my country be wrong?...Thinking about it...I don't recall ever being asked where my country is...so...does your system just assume everybody is from America or something? o.O

I have the same problem... can't change country, and it never asked me what country I am in.
    It auto sets your country to United States, and when you try to buy anything it wont allow you to add a payment method, saying "Address verification error. Please check your billing address you provided, or verify the country associated with this account."

However there is NO option to verify your country, change your country, or anyway around this error.
    Searched the Glyph help database and only found 1 option to change your country, pressed the link and page not found or been removed (by Glyph on the Glyph help site).

Submited a support ticket, and even my name is Null Null , there are no options to edit your name, country, or any settings apart from email and passwords

I really hope they fix this as not being able to buy anything, including Patron, is a real pain and disadvantage, seems they only allow people in the USA to buy things

I'm having the same problem, I've never logged in from any other locations besides my home, I live in California, my CC billing info is correct, but I get the address error mentioned above, it's so frustrating because I'd like to support the game, I already made a support ticket almost a day ago and have gotten no response to it the ticket is #810136

(EDIT) After the first couple of what seemed like automated responses I got real interaction and explained things to them, once I realized their system was automatically filling the area I was in as being Alberta, Canada on the payment method page, I told them it was doing that and that I live in California, U.S. they asked me some questions about my account and, after I answered them, they set it in their system to show me at the accurate location and I had no problems adding my credit card. Yea it was kind of a hassle but if you work with them it can get fixed.

Same problem here, this was intentionally removed as it used to be up to the customer to make that change. I appreciate your answer Mr moderator but once again... shady shady shady. Transparency is really NOT your modus operandi TRION.

In removing this option you in effect have an eye on something it seems you have decided is not up to us to change. I would appreciate a straight up answer of WHY you have REMOVED this option on the CLIENT end and why this is now in your less than capable hands considering the whole last 3 months debacle which you are still reeling from. Dont you think support is busy enough as it is?*

* Support message on Trion website: Customer Service: We're experiencing a large volume of requests right now. We apologize for the delay in getting to your issue, we're working as quickly as possible to get through all your requests!

Gotta say, this is silly. I don't know if i can be bothered waiting for a CS in order to pay for the game. good way to reduce income stream I guess.

hi

hi, i have the same problem, im from indo and want to buy a patron but they say i have the notice "Your PayPal account is registered with a different country than the account you are currently using. You must either change your account country, or choose a PayPal account with a matching country"

what must i do??
    thanks

9.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #9
    Hello! As indicated above, if you need assistance changing your account's country, please submit a support ticket at https://support.trionworlds.com/

Every Problem Comes Back To Trion

Quote Originally Posted by Hesk View Post
    Hello! As indicated above, if you need assistance changing your account's country, please submit a support ticket at https://support.trionworlds.com/
    No offense to you control freaks over at Trion but I think your system would work a lot better if you gave us the ability to change our country on our own. It's like you don't want us to pay for your game.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast