+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What's average time for TRION Support to respond on ticket?

What's average time for TRION Support to respond on ticket?

Like topic says. Anyone know how much time TRION Support take to respond on ticket?
    I made ticket about "losing" 2.6k credits and would be great if they respond before my patron end - cause I planed to use them for it.

normally it would be like a day or 2, but with all the recent issues - expect 5-10 days response time

Depends on how recently you have given Trion money tbh. But that's how all businesses work if you are a good source of revenue for them they will usually get to you sooner. But that's life

My personal experience is it takes around 5 days on "normal load" days. Now since there is a huge queue of issues waiting for resolution, you can expect to wait for at least one week above.

Atm ... 5-10 days

Incredible but true, particularly in these days, I had my ticket cared and solved in less than 12 hours :O

Quote Originally Posted by YouKidding View Post
    Incredible but true, particularly in these days, I had my ticket cared and solved in less than 12 hours :O
    same 2 tickets both resolved same day...

Quote Originally Posted by CainIsh View Post
    Like topic says. Anyone know how much time TRION Support take to respond on ticket?
    I made ticket about "losing" 2.6k credits and would be great if they respond before my patron end - cause I planed to use them for it.
    lose?

+ Reply to Thread