+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dimensional Storage Design in Mirage Isle

Dimensional Storage Design in Mirage Isle

I can't buy the design anymore? I know I have before because I crafted the Splendid Costume Dimensional Storage Chest, and now I want to craft the Joyride one but I cannot interact with the item in Mirage isle. My friends also cannot buy the design?

Lol it's under the Carp Merch, my bad!

I can't find it in the carp. merchant, and I can't click it in mirage isle, has it been removed from game?

Quote Originally Posted by Azurl View Post
    I can't find it in the carp. merchant, and I can't click it in mirage isle, has it been removed from game?
    Im not sure what they did.. The designs are gone from the carpentry merchant. The Dimensional Storage chest in Mirage is not clickable to buy the design any more. However, the 3 salvage forges near it are still selling the designs for those. I even checked the marketplace and saw only 3 storage chests and the other worldly storage chest. The Recipe for the dimension storage chests are still in the folio as well.

perhaps a mistake was made. Since the salvage forge recipes are still available but yet they were supposed to be removed and the dimensional storage designs are gone and they are supposed to still be in the game.

Id say this merits for someone to look into it, thats if Trion feels like it.

FIX THIS!!

I just bought 2 spacious storage chests for credits so I could craft a splendid costume chest just to realize I can't, because the recipe is not available...

Quote Originally Posted by Katalaya View Post
    FIX THIS!!

I just bought 2 spacious storage chests for credits so I could craft a splendid costume chest just to realize I can't, because the recipe is not available...
    My god.... I just did the same thing... i bought 2 spacious chests, headed to mirage, then headed to the forums for help. Did they remove it from the game?

Someone please answer this question. I've looked all over for info on the dimensional storage chest design and there is no conclusive answer anywhere! Why would it be removed without a word?

It's not just me then? It's still not been fixed because I am having exactly the same problem today.
    I even reread all the patch notes just in case I missed something... nada!
    All I can guess is that when they were taking out the salvage forges and adding the Otherworld Expansion recipe they managed to glitch it.
    If it was meant to be gone then it wouldn't still be included on the workbenches and as a chest limit on the houses. Removing it entirely would be a big job and way more people would be freaking about all the stuff stored in them that they just lost.

Can we have a fix for this, Trion? Soon? Please?

Glad to know I'm not the only one.
    This is ridiculous.

Can we get any answer to this please? Is it supposed not to be crafted anymore or is it just a bug?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast