+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dimensional Storage Design in Mirage Isle

@Celestrata @Muzzy

I hate to be THAT person but, any word or update on a fix for this? It's driving me nuts, I really want the hummingbird chest ;/

HM, can we get some info? I would like to store some special items into special chests BEFORE EVOLUTION so i can store them separately and take another sets of screenshots what I owned just to be sure.
    Name: Riiu
    Guild: <Bratrstvo>
    Fraction: Haranya
    Server: Retribution

I am potato, and I am proud of it.

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...=1#post2626328

Same question, different thread, reply inside.
    EU / Retribution / Haranya / <Bratrstvo> A hladame novych hracov...
    Austeran Judge / Member of the Crimson Watch / An ordinary cat / Curator of Museum
    As a species, we are capable of love, of wonder, of staggering feats of creativity and sensitivity. Yet at the highest, global level, these are not the sentiments which rule. Large scale human history can be seen, as much as anything else, as a series of titanic dramas with the single animating principle: we will ****ing kill you.

Any Progres Trion?

I am having the same issue. I purchased 2 chests with gems to craft the hummingbird chest.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Fix This Issue

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Orio View Post
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...=1#post2626328

Same question, different thread, reply inside.
    The only reply I see there is:
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    As I said to you today on the livestream, will check to see if this was an intentional removal.
    Can a mod merge that thread into this one please?
    This thread was opened in January and we've had no official response here at all.

Another month, another bump.
    Mirage Isle is still selling Salvage Forges and not selling Dimensional Storage Boxes - any word on sorting this out yet?

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    Posted 10-10-2017 12:12 PM - Well, I found out that XL was on holiday for a week, so there wasn't much information being delivered back to us on that front. This hasn't left my list of things to follow up on. They returned today and will have many things to catch up on.
    Another month and no answer on the forums. Also why are all the Trion replies still in the other thread under Gameplay Discussions when this is obviously a bug report? You jumped on me in your Discord about replying to you on the correct forum section and here you are not even following your own advice. I am just trying to bring light to a subject that affects many people and one that is nearing a year of being broken. Funny how someone reported a marketplace issue in your Discord just days before my post and you had no problem with that.

I know you guys are gearing up for 4.0 release, but please don't let that hinder your ability to listen to all the other existing problems we are currently experiencing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2