+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: <Sin> | PvP | Pirate | Reckoning - Recruiting

<Sin> | PvP | Pirate | Reckoning - Recruiting

About us
    We're a veteran pirate guild on Reckoning recruiting pvpers. We've had various incarnations on three servers: Sin (pirate and mainland) on Salphira, Tempest (west) on Nazar, and Sin (pirate) again on Tahyang. Now we're coming to Reckoning, and we're looking for other eccentric pvpers like ourselves.

What we expect from members
    -4k gs minimum, preferably higher if you're a melee/archer.
    -Love for pvp. If you don't like pvp, you need not apply.
    -No drama. None. Not with other guild members, not while in raids, not continuously with other guilds (not including pvp/etc).
    -Involvement in raids and discord. We do use a CTA system. CTA means call to arms - everyone online is expected to attend. Even if we don't have a CTA, we expect guild members to get involved in other raids.
    -Both Teamspeak and Discord are required. We use TS for voice and Discord for chat. You don't have to have a mic.
    -Heavy involvement in gear progression. You don't have to gear up super quickly, but we do expect to see continuous improvement. We do keep a spreadsheet of your gear and how quickly you're progressing.
    -Raid discipline. We have raid leads/commanders. We expect you to listen to them and follow commands in a timely manner.
    -We use a DKP/participation points based system to distribute loot and check activity/involvement.

Notes on being pirate
    -We like being pirate because that is how we have almost always played. It offers a different playstyle than mainland. If you've never been pirate before or you've had a bad experience being pirate, I urge you to send me a pm and ask me questions about it before you make your mind up about converting or not. A lot of people have had bad experiences being pirate because they were in bad guilds. The amount of people who go back mainland after joining us is very, very little because we make pirate fun and viable for them. We can help answer questions and work out solutions for those who may have issues being pirate.
    -If want to go pirate and join us, great. We have systems in place to help you convert, so don't take it upon yourself to try to solo convert unless you are ok with 15+ hour jail times when your infamy starts racking up!

Joining
    Fill out an application on the website here or message a recruiter.

In-game Contacts
    Pirate recruiters-
    Woe (you can also message me on this forum account)
    Chocobro
    Sinfulgod
    Kurumicchi
    Migi
    Sphexx

Alts: Romance (East), Whoa (West) - If you would rather talk in game pm instead of mail or forum pm.

Woop! The Fun begins!
    Bofa- <Sin> Reckoning /w me for L33t Strats

RIP:
    Eros <Sin> Tahyang
    Eros/Ananda <Tempest> Nazar
    Eros <Bad Blood> Morpheus
    Bofa <Inc> Morpheus
    Eros <Sin> <Wrath> Salphira
    Eros <Grievance> <Misfits><ASL> Salphira

"There can be only one"

Oh ♥♥♥♥ the gang is back in town
    Vengence - Scuffs <White Order>
    Tahyang - Itsmematt/Chitoge <Sin>
    Nazar - Itsmematt <Action 5 News Team>/<Rage>
    Ezi - Itsmematt <Phoenix Rising>

Lots of old faces coming back or coming out of the woodwork. Looking like we should almost be able to fill our own raid within the next week or two, after more recruits and old members finish up their things and convert. Let's make this a three faction server finally, ey?

Inb4 tentERP

Quote Originally Posted by JFawk3s View Post
    Inb4 tentERP
    LOL. That comes later. ;D

Is woe still gonna hit on shawn on this server?
    inc

<im gay>

Naw. That's too 2015. I'm into books now.

is this the original SIN from inoch alpha? if so wud up family I was one of the officers in that guild to bad I'm on vengeance

Quote Originally Posted by Freakz View Post
    is this the original SIN from inoch alpha? if so wud up family I was one of the officers in that guild to bad I'm on vengeance
    Nah, that's a different one. I think they've been gone a long, long time, I believe.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast