+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Monolith of Tuki Remembrance unimpeded by the lack of a visible delete thread button

Monolith of Tuki Remembrance unimpeded by the lack of a visible delete thread button

Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to mourn the passing of Tuki from Rangora. Where he has go- who the *pixellated* wrote me this script.

Anyway Tuki left, after a series of gladiatorial duels in which he gave stuff to the winner of each fight. In attendance: Fofiloutte, Lavana, Leduude, Senpaifirran, Miyuki, and Ph (all of AEON)

At his final moment of departure much was said in his memory, which is duly recorded in the screenshots below. (Sorry for need to open image in new tab or go blind)

And finally, the words spoken to conclude the ceremony:

Yes, I have a legendary bow from a yolo; No it doesn't do much against a fully-gemmed, Divine tier-6 plate/shield DR. No surprise there. Actually, that was before 3.0. Now I'm having a bit more fun. I still cri when I look at my Soulforged Armor tho. At least I look cool

Ph, Guild AEON, EU Rangora East.

Spoiler:

WHAAA D: nooooo! This shall serve as a reminder of why I need to log on more often!

+ Reply to Thread