+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: AA Alpha invite winner didn't get invite

AA Alpha invite winner didn't get invite

So I watched the stream on 4/17/14 and was there the entire time. I was 1 of 3 people who were chosen to get AA Alpha invites. They said we could either send a message to Scapes or they would be in contact with us via twitch. I have sent messages and haven't received any word back. I understand Dev's are probably busy but I just need to know if my information was received.

Proof: At 1:12.00 http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds/b/520746621, my name through Twitch "Presha82" is mentioned as a winner. I'd just like some feedback on whether or not my info was received.

Official Response: http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...ll=1#post48612

check your account codes and see if they gave access and remember they have alot poeple pm them

Chances are they will add you whenever they next send invites out. I don't recall them saying you will be added immediately, and it hasn't been 24 hours yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Presha View Post
    So I watched the stream on 4/17/14 and was there the entire time. I was 1 of 3 people who were chosen to get AA Alpha invites. They said we could either send a message to Scapes or they would be in contact with us via twitch. I have sent messages and haven't received any word back. I understand Dev's are probably busy but I just need to know if my information was received.

Proof: At 1:12.00 http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds/b/520746621, my name through Twitch "Presha82" is mentioned as a winner. I'd just like some feedback on whether or not my info was received.
    You'd probably be better off contacting them privately. Who knows if or when they'll see this.

...so you wouldn't like be willing to trade your key once you get it for this picture of a spider would you?
    "Reading is optional in online games" -jahlon, contestant for best post ever.
    Find a funny bug? Share it! | I am Nomad. | Priestess of Nui keeps trying to pay me Guilda stars to get me to hang out at her place. #CrazyGirlFriend

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Futuza View Post
    ...so you wouldn't like be willing to trade your key once you get it for this picture of a spider would you?
    Thats a lovely spider you have there. He would be silly to pass it up.
    NA/EU Roleplayers
    Join the ArcheAge Roleplay Community

"No one's left. Everything's gone. Kharak is burning..." Homeworld.

Quote Originally Posted by Presha View Post

u dont get access INSTANTLY , u have to wait abit till they are sending out access.aka ur name is guaranteed to get an invite when they are sending it out..
    Krogger - lvl 50
    Leader of Wicked
    www.wickedonline.net
    Guild thread here

Quote Originally Posted by Krogger View Post
    u dont get access INSTANTLY , u have to wait abit till they are sending out access.aka ur name is guaranteed to get an invite when they are sending it out..
    I never said I wanted the access instantly I am more or less concerned whether or not they got my trion login email address as posted in my original statement. I have already messaged them directly through PM so at this point I am just looking for some sort of confirmation that they have my info, not demanding I get in now.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Futuza View Post
    Hella tight spider!! Trade!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast