+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tail Clippings

Tail Clippings

More of a concern than a rant.

I understand that this is currently in Alpha, but something that has always bothered me was tails of the character (Firran) clip in with the armors. It bothers me more than armors clipping with armors. Or what if there's racial armor specific to that race that if there is tail clippings, say, the leg-piece has a spot for the tail so it doesn't look horrible. I know out in the midst of battle it matters not, but when I'm farming and fishing and such, I'm not as concentrated on whats in front of me as otherwise, and noticing the clipping irks me.

Don't know if anyone else is like this or if I'm just crazy, but I'd totally play Firran more but eventually the clipping will bother me and I'd want to reroll a new character, probably an Elf.

I have no idea if there even is clippings or not, I'm assuming there is or if not the armor is somewhat changed, because I know most games have the armor basically copy and pasted off the "human" race onto the "abnormal" race(with tail)

It won't get fixed. Only the Translation is in alpha. Character models, armours, character deesign is something Trion has no control over.

Well I guess that's understandable. But we do know that the Firran have the tail clipping? I'd rather not live in doubt till the game comes out or I get in, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Xadilan View Post
    Well I guess that's understandable. But we do know that the Firran have the tail clipping? I'd rather not live in doubt till the game comes out or I get in, lol
    Aye they do sadly =( and ear clipping and some feet clipping.

I noticed this while watching a Firran sleeping in a bed as well, their tail constantly clips right through it. But like others said, it's up to XL games to make changes like that and I'm sure they have tons of other more important things they're working on.

Well.. good thing I won't be rolling a Firran then. =P lol
    Member of Prodigy - ~ Strength & Honour ~
    Click HERE to apply now!

Doesn't bother me. Perfect bounding boxes never have really been all that interesting. Really doesn't add much to the game imo.
    "Reading is optional in online games" -jahlon, contestant for best post ever.
    Find a funny bug? Share it! | I am Nomad. | Priestess of Nui keeps trying to pay me Guilda stars to get me to hang out at her place. #CrazyGirlFriend

I was imagining something WAY creepier when I read the title, lol.
    [[ archeagefurniture.com || SUBMIT SCREENSHOTS!! <3 ]]
    >> GUIDES: | All Available Houses (screenshots, prices and more) | Housing 101 (how to buy, build, maintain) |
    | Also walkthroughs for obtaining Small & Large Scarecrows and Donkey -- both East and West! |
    | JUBILEE (siren) & RUSE (elementalist) | Ollo | Lords of the Dead |

Quote Originally Posted by Ruse View Post
    I was imagining something WAY creepier when I read the title, lol.
    Lol you too? I was expecting like a picture of some creepy dude with cat tail clippings in a jar...
    Member of Prodigy - ~ Strength & Honour ~
    Click HERE to apply now!

Quote Originally Posted by rellondir View Post
    lol you too? I was expecting like a picture of some creepy dude with cat tail clippings in a jar...
    lol exactly.
    [[ archeagefurniture.com || SUBMIT SCREENSHOTS!! <3 ]]
    >> GUIDES: | All Available Houses (screenshots, prices and more) | Housing 101 (how to buy, build, maintain) |
    | Also walkthroughs for obtaining Small & Large Scarecrows and Donkey -- both East and West! |
    | JUBILEE (siren) & RUSE (elementalist) | Ollo | Lords of the Dead |

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast