+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: DISASTER gives their castles to FEMA?

Quote Originally Posted by Rururu View Post
    Gallus, i'm your friend, so i mean this in the nicest way possible...

Nobody gives a ♥♥♥♥ about arena, accept raid invite.
    Clearly some people do. Also, this is Sanrio, his wife. I don't even think Gallus reads these forums anymore.
    Sanriohue ♥
    ฅ^ﻌ^ฅ
    Actual video of AA pvp as a healer:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lT3Xr1gWZM

Only "test of skill" that has ever existed in this game, is both players in 1v1 balanced playing the EXACT same spec with the EXACT same buff selection, or both players play same spec and go completely naked with nothing but a tuna club etc.

The rest of the 1v1 in this game is just Gear / Rock Paper Scissors that's why not many people actually care about it. It's just for fun.

Quote Originally Posted by ControlGame View Post
    Only "test of skill" that has ever existed in this game, is both players in 1v1 balanced playing the EXACT same spec with the EXACT same buff selection, or both players play same spec and go completely naked with nothing but a tuna club etc.

The rest of the 1v1 in this game is just Gear / Rock Paper Scissors that's why not many people actually care about it. It's just for fun.
    I agree with this. Most of the PvP skill in this game comes from open world and raid fights. Takes a lot of communication, planning, and execution to make it work. Sure, if it's a number advantage, that's another thing, but if it's within a 5-man difference between both raids, it becomes a more even playing field if both sides have at least somewhat similar AGS.
    Neon
    Retired, Former <The Jempire> and <DISASTER> Darkrunner

I Used To Make ArcheAge Videos, Check Them Out!

Quote Originally Posted by ControlGame View Post

sure if you also remove block, parry, evade, miss, crit, and damage range

1v1s are dumb
    F A T A L I T Y

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6