+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: farming (put seed) problem

farming (put seed) problem

There begin big problem in 3.0. I need press left button on mouse 2-3 times for put seed. Mouse button pressed- mouse new and work good but seed dont planted- need press again and again. For plant 100 seeds need press 170-180 times. I understand that thise maybe deffence again clickers, but it s very bad for manual planting too!

Quote Originally Posted by Sesilia View Post
    There begin big problem in 3.0. I need press left button on mouse 2-3 times for put seed. Mouse button pressed- mouse new and work good but seed dont planted- need press again and again. For plant 100 seeds need press 170-180 times. I understand that thise maybe deffence again clickers, but it s very bad for manual planting too!
    my friend have the upgraded thatched farmhouse so she doesnt have to click that much.

farmhouse dont give royal seed(((

farmhouse dont give royal seed(((
    thats true. You sure you're seeing the green circle just before you plant? If the circle is red, youre too close to another plant and wont let you drop the seed.

You have to plant to "free" area (no stacked seeds) and we have small cd between two planting. (marked in seeds in your inventory)
    Maybe rare drops (royal seeds) are bugged. I got 0 in "kadum time" than 1-4% after lags. Mistmerrow war and Kadum kill generate huge lag in planting and gathering/farming too. Dawnsdrop armors doesn't work (or it works, but you have 1 second cd in lag, so it doesn't matter).

yes, I was tested thise- big free space- all seed green when I try plant. I make another test too- I was binded left mouse button to game keyboard button- and problem are too. It show that mouse button work good and problem is in game. And I wait CD. If try plant one seed U have 70% chanse that need additional leftclick! No cd, no red seed, no mouse run. Mouse on free space, keyboard button use seed and second key use left click- and problem have too!

yes, I was tested thise- big free space- all seed green when I try plant. I make another test too- I was binded left mouse button to game kayboard button- and problem are too. It show that mouse button work good and problem is in game.

When did you do this? If you do it in bigger war times (Mistmerrow, Kadum kill, Halcyona war) you will have huge lags...

war on Mismerrow 23 min left when I was tested

for planted 20 yam seed use 42 left click. (use seed on keyboard, not mouse use) - 7 seed planted use one click but 6 need 3 click and 1 need 4 click for plant. anpther need 2 click

new test- use only mouse:
    100 seeds planted using right click in beg and left click put- 100 seeds need 100 right click and 112 left click. Why!? if mouse move chanse miss put down?

Sometimes it takes me an extra 'click' to place a seed/bundle (legacies on both NA and EU). If I go slower it usually does not. Perhaps it's related to the recent troubles with NPCs not spawning, gates not appearing, etc. -- all that for all servers is done on one server and it's being overwhelmed. Or perhaps not...

You are likely suffering from a lag issue resulting from large geographical distance from the game server. Where are you playing from? Which country? Lag can also come from very crowded server. Which server you playing on?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast