+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: For Those Who Missed the TTFK Vs. Finding Nemo Siege | This is how it went down.

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    7

    For Those Who Missed the TTFK Vs. Finding Nemo Siege | This is how it went down.

    Actual Footage from ingame.
    http://imgur.com/a/80pok

  2. #2
    I didn't think it was possible to lose a castle that fast because people need time to get the money for enough seige equipment. What a trash guild, but what did you expect from a guild called that.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Shawns Basement
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamamama View Post
    Actual Footage from ingame.
    http://imgur.com/a/80pok
    Looks like TTFK will be on the other end of that slap once MAGA arrives.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCerus View Post
    Looks like TTFK will be on the other end of that slap once MAGA arrives.
    There won't be a Mega.. go back to your server.
    Former WP recruiter and Master of Chill
    Now High Priest of The Church of Jartor

    RUCKUSREY
    aka ReyRey

    THE WHITE ORDER
    U.S.A


  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Fennecfox View Post
    what did you expect from a guild called that.
    I don't disagree with the premise of your argument but what does that make a guild named after SAO...

    I will show my scrub ♥♥♥ out now
    Sundial - Enigmatist
    Vengeance - West - <Simmer Well Pupper>

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    149
    Good fight TTFK, was good fun

  7. #7
    Senior Member xCROv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    376
    I mean lets be serious though. Anyone who thinks defending castles is anything like it used to be is an idiot. Especially building within one month.

    Was a good fight regardless. No need to drag yourself down with ♥♥♥♥ talking.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by xCROv View Post
    I mean lets be serious though. Anyone who thinks defending castles is anything like it used to be is an idiot. Especially building within one month.

    Was a good fight regardless. No need to drag yourself down with ♥♥♥♥ talking.
    Then where they'd go, why are they disbanding, why are they giving up? If you think defending castles is nothing like it used to be then why did the guild collapse and completely gave up the idea of ever taking it back?

    Seems like a one sided fight regardless. No need to pretend what you're talking about when the facts are right there.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by Fennecfox View Post
    Then where they'd go, why are they disbanding, why are they giving up? If you think defending castles is nothing like it used to be then why did the guild collapse and completely gave up the idea of ever taking it back?

    Seems like a one sided fight regardless. No need to pretend what you're talking about when the facts are right there.
    Finding Nemo is actually reforming into a brand new guild, not disbanding

    New tag will be < Sons of Jartor > - stay tuned

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    147
    Curious how many TTK/FindingNemo were lagging in that fight? I know every time we (WP) engaged it was a slide show. Either there are mechanics involved that prioritize clients in the siege area during a siege or the more likely culprit is the servers still can't handle large scale fights.
    Seige
    WP

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts