+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Trion can you please ♥♥♥♥ing put fences around gold trader so people cant just sit around them and afk?

Quote Originally Posted by Meruuu View Post
    Hello there, I am one of the players that run this trade run and i was curious about Celestrata`s respons,beacuse the person that made this thread anounced me that Celstratata instareponded to his thread.I can see now that did not and you have a lying problem. As everybody can see ,thanks to you ,I was not blocking anything I was delivering them thats why you were able to deliver your 2 haulers before i even finish. I typed to you 2 times that i am delivering and you saw me give packs ,why do you have the compulsion to lie?
    You just don't understand how special the OP is, and that you were supposed to immediately move out of his way so he could turn in his stuff and get that extra 1-2% more.

yeah thats whats odd,we didnt even had the same packets .

I had fertilizers on me and he had gilda packs. I should report this guy for harrasement.He gave me a bot debuff and then followed me to judge hoping i ll get out from the room and report me again .

Hello there, I am one of the players that run this trade run and i was curious about Celestrata`s respons,beacuse the person that made this thread anounced me that Celstratata instareponded to his thread.I can see now that did not and you have a lying problem. As everybody can see ,thanks to you ,I was not blocking anything I was delivering them thats why you were able to deliver your 2 haulers before i even finish. I typed to you 2 times that i am delivering and you saw me give packs ,why do you have the compulsion to lie?
    lol, it's clearly evident from his screenshots that the number of packs in your carts are decreasing (i.e. turning them in). They are supposed to punish false reports, but dont know where that policy ever went. As the in-game Report says "Any abuse of the reporting system will be met with serious consequences." Regardless tho, the bot buff doesn't do anything - you don't have to go to the judge and clear it. Just let the guy waste his labor on reporting you.

Yes ,I agree. so many people are abusing this ,its sad to see such a behavior when you didnt do anything wrong to noone and you are acused innocent. Well yeah,I know that but I cant walk around in game wirg bot debuff, its like "something is wrong, I shouldnt have that on me "XD

Quote Originally Posted by notre View Post
    EVERYDAY BECAUSE THE RATES START GOING DOWN, THESE STUPID PLEBS SIT DOWN NEAR THE GOLD TRADER BLOCKING EVERYTHING WITH THEIR FREIGHTER

http://imgur.com/a/u9fwi

AND NOBODY RESPONDS ON TICKET.
    THIS IS UTTERLY FRUSTRATING FOR A NEW PLAYER
    You can't wait 1m for the guy to finish hand of his packs?? and while you at it, why don't you turn the caps lock off.

It doesn't help that we can see the carts getting empty, so I'm inclined to believe in that:

Just take the screenshot put it in a ticket and report the people for blocking, its bannable.
    Truth:

Trion and XL games hates everything I say because its the truth and stings like fire.
    Exposing the weaknesses in your circuit would send most to react in a way to fix the chain.
    Instead we get to see an awkward teen afraid of its flaws hiding them under the rug.

You can reach the trader easily wtf is your problem dude

http://imgur.com/a/xRfYO everybody can see that your story dosent work ,just stop lying and insult people just beacuse you are behind with the game.Nobody obligated you to play on a legacy server ,that`s why trion relese fresh start servers every year,so everybody has the chance to play equaly,if you cant stand to see players with more than 3 haulers delivering packs at once ,is not my problem or anybody else,there s no need to lie ,insult and report people just beacuse you just started the game

A new player why just doesn't understand the game mechanics.
    You can not block an NPC with a farmcart, there are many ways to reach the NPC, rotating the camera angle, typing /target NPCname to chat...

You are making too much of a deal from something you just don't understand.
    Veteran KR/RU/Alpha player, The Hamster
    General BrutLeX from Kyprosa(EU) / Primeval since day1

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast