+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Leviathan Eye and the Golden Wyvern.

Question Leviathan Eye and the Golden Wyvern.

As per this thread from Reddit " https://www.reddit.com/r/archeage/co...ack_on_me_for/ "

It raises a question on if the Golden Wyvern is actually obtainable by player nations?

The point that raises concern is the requirement of the Leviathan eye. Wasn't this material removed from our version so that certain T6/T7 Gear could be made or was it just removed from the recipe? My memory is kinda foggy from way back then. Hopefully some one from PANSTU or Disaster can respond here in this thread if the Levi eye dropped when they killed it. Was the Eye added back in for 3.0 for our version if the eyes didn't drop for those kills? If so I don't recall seeing it in any patch notes.

Also it seems EU has had it for a while but can't get past the Levi Eye stage. Screen shot here:

The <Stack on Me> Wyvern we will find out in about two days if we get the same message. Also Archeage data base comments on needing the eye for the Wyvren and the mini Wyverns. http://archeagedatabase.net/us/item/35895/

Given the changes to ships in 3.0 and the insane amount of damage received now by ship components I'm not even sure if Levi is kill able at this stage of the game. We did some science and all ship components dropped 2/3 rds each time the levi jumped. I'm curious to everyone elses thoughts on this as well. Maybe its just killable with a mega zerg, 3-4 full raids? Which I don't think a lot of the servers can even foot those numbers unless everyone worked together and even then you would need ship replacements because the ships likely would just blow up that fast.

With this in mind, is Trion / XlGames looking into changing this requirement to a different material for NA/EU? If not then why?
    Quote Originally Posted by Alara View Post
    Having fun winning any game is easy. Having fun losing it is where true skill shows.
    High end Player - Confirmed Celestrata 1/20/2017
    <OutPlayed> - Kyrios
    ~*~ IIIIII Nation Member ~*~
    Formerly from
    <Stack on me> - The best Yang
    <Salt> - Nazar -☠Pirate☠
    <NaCl> - Kyrios - ☠Pirate☠
    <Outplayed> - Tahyang

you better hope it doesnt require an eye, because it's no longer possible to kill the levithan due to the dramatic speed decreases xlgames did on galleon sail speeds.

Quote Originally Posted by Teeth View Post
    you better hope it doesnt require an eye, because it's no longer possible to kill the levithan due to the dramatic speed decreases xlgames did on galleon sail speeds.
    That's why I brought this up. I didn't take into account the Speed decrease. Thank you.
    Having fun winning any game is easy. Having fun losing it is where true skill shows.
    <OutPlayed> - Kyrios
    Formerly from
    <Salt> - Nazar -☠Pirate☠
    <Outplayed> - Tahyang

Wyverns should be a luxury item reserved only for the best nations in AA. Levi is still killable if your group is coordinated enough imo.

This shouldn't be changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sloots View Post
    Wyverns should be a luxury item reserved only for the best nations in AA. Levi is still killable if your group is coordinated enough imo.

I've seen the utmost of coordination from quite a lot of groups and yet, especially with the new changes it's next to impossible to do. Granted it should be a luxury item, and it is but the Levi is way more difficult to kill, way more than it was before.
    Sparx
    Queen of Lizards
    TARIS
    Queen of Haranya

STAND BY PRINCE YATEO C
    ALL HAIL YATEO C

Quote Originally Posted by Sloots View Post

If the Eye isn't in the our version of game it shouldn't be changed? Then how do you propose you get one?
    <OutPlayed> - Kyrios
    Formerly from
    <Salt> - Nazar -☠Pirate☠
    <Outplayed> - Tahyang

Quote Originally Posted by Eshva View Post
    Given the changes to ships in 3.0 and the insane amount of damage received now by ship components I'm not even sure if Levi is kill able at this stage of the game.
    It is na/eu just needs to get gud.

Quote Originally Posted by SaltShaker View Post
    It is na/eu just needs to get gud.
    This doesn't account for if the Levi even still drops the eye. In which case no matter how gud a player nation is you can't get the Wyvren. Rummor is that Russia nor Korea has done it since the changes.
    <OutPlayed> - Kyrios
    Formerly from
    <Salt> - Nazar -☠Pirate☠
    <Outplayed> - Tahyang

Can we get any confirmation on this?
    Is Levi Eye in the game?
    Has leviathan died in any continent after 3.0?
    Did Leviathan drop an Eye for Disaster/Pantsu kills?
    Is it tradeable
    Can i buy
    letmebuypls
    *cries*
    Lionheart
    <Outplayed>
    Barcode Nation

Leviathan eye should drop and be tradeable. Good luck on that.

it was removed from certain obsidian recipies.
    EU / Retribution / Haranya / <Bratrstvo> A hladame novych hracov...
    Austeran Judge / Member of the Crimson Watch / An ordinary cat / Curator of Museum
    As a species, we are capable of love, of wonder, of staggering feats of creativity and sensitivity. Yet at the highest, global level, these are not the sentiments which rule. Large scale human history can be seen, as much as anything else, as a series of titanic dramas with the single animating principle: we will ****ing kill you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast