+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Patron Issues

Patron Issues

I bought Patron on 1/8/2017 and till this day have not received it. The funds were removed from my financial institution and according to them as of this day, Trion did received the funds. I placed a ticket about this issue and have not yet heard anything from anyone. My days that I did have ran out on the 15th and still no Patron on my account.
    I would greatly appreciate it if someone would look into this and give me what I paid for.
    My Request #804384

Thank you

2.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #2
    Hi there! Your ticket is still moving up the queue, and one of our CS agents will respond as soon as they're able to review it. We're still working through a large number of tickets, and we appreciate your patience!

Angry

same here four of my accounts got banned 2 of them wherent even loged in WTF CS said it was a legit banned but wont tell me what reason it was all i remember doing was mining and cutting wood then i ported to another place took about 5 minutes for screen to load and bammmmmmm u been disconnected by the gods both my account where banned the i try my other account bammmm cant logged in u where banned like WTF im a free user took me 5 days of non sleep to make my main 2 account patron i even slept in couch my girl was even arguing how i payed more attention to the game WTF man

Quote Originally Posted by ZamboniChaos View Post
    Hi there! Your ticket is still moving up the queue, and one of our CS agents will respond as soon as they're able to review it. We're still working through a large number of tickets, and we appreciate your patience!
    Going to also grant the loyalty and labor that Oddies lost during the 2+ days without patron status even tho he already purchased it?

Please increase the number of CS agents and bring back Live Support. We don't have time to wait around for you guys to answer tickets 2 weeks later.

Thank you @ZamboniChaos and @GM Squivee for taking care of this issue.
    Itís All about the Journey, Not the Destination

+ Reply to Thread