+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Were is my 10 days parton?

Were is my 10 days parton?

Whats going on, me and many players from guild lost 10 days of patron?\

Can someone explain me what's going on?

REQUEST #812200 answer me now, why you removed around 30 players only from our guild 10 days patron!

OK i see now.

TRINO removed 10 days patron time, from recompensation pack. Can someone explain me why? trino wake up

Another day another MASSIVE Trion screwup

Seems like half the players randomly lost 10 days of patron today. Have you tried NOT massively screwing up literally every damn week..

It's just epic fun to find out on short notice that im gonna have to now scrounge like a madafaka to earn all the apex I need to keep my accounts in patron...

5.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #5
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    Hi guys, we just looked into both of your accounts, and it appears the patron time is being accounted for correctly. I see each of you receiving 15 days of free patron time from the compensation package.

Piou, yours started on January 9th and will continue until January 24th. Bestgrill, yours started on January 13, and will be continuing until January 29. It's possible that it may only be showing you 5 days at a time in your current subscription cycle on the website. Is that the case?

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    Hi guys, we just looked into both of your accounts, and it appears the patron time is being accounted for correctly. I see each of you receiving 15 days of free patron time from the compensation package.

Piou, yours started on January 9th and will continue until January 24th. Bestgrill, yours started on January 13, and will be continuing until January 29. It's possible that it may only be showing you 5 days at a time in your current subscription cycle on the website. Is that the case?
    This alt is back to normal but my main dropped from the 19 days to 4 and is still at 4 right now.

This is my main if you can be bothered to check it out.

Made the forum acc just for that...

8.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #8
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maingrill View Post
    This is my main if you can be bothered to check it out.

Made the forum acc just for that...
    Looks the same as the other. Started the free comp time on the 8th, and should continue to the 23rd. The 4 days appears to be accurate.

Looks the same as the other. Started the free comp time on the 8th, and should continue to the 23rd. The 4 days appears to be accurate.
    Then why did it show 19 yesterday?

Either way the fault is on your side, does not matter if its incorrectly giving out days or incorrectly showing them. It's not up to me to remember when my sub ends but up to your website to keep track of it.

Had 19 days yesterday, have 4 now and if you are saying that my alt subscription ends on the 29th then that is also an error on the website because it STILL says 19 days when i look.

This is the kind of service I expect from some free web game not a big budget MMO that rakes in tens of thousands every day.

I'm also having trouble with Patron time. The last time it charged for patron was 12/05 + 15 days of patron comp. It should have renewed my subscription last night / this morning. However, I lost patron this morning because the system did not auto-renew. I am getting "unable to complete purchase" messages any time I try to resubscribe or change payment methods. Ref # 811836.

Edit:
    2nd account has 19 days remaining
    3rd account has 4 days remaining (was 20 yesterday)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast