+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: tips on making money with farms?

tips on making money with farms?

hey guys, i dont have much time to play the game anymore and i would like to make money with my farms, but i don't know what to start with :/ i have thatched farmhouse built next to my 16x16 farm and soon will get a solar scarescrow to plant majestic treee and mining drill so i can upgrade my thatched

what would be some of the best things to plant on my farm/house so i can make some daily money?

thx in advance

Quote Originally Posted by OvidiuHiei View Post
    hey guys, i dont have much time to play the game anymore and i would like to make money with my farms, but i don't know what to start with :/ i have thatched farmhouse built next to my 16x16 farm and soon will get a solar scarescrow to plant majestic treee and mining drill so i can upgrade my thatched

what would be some of the best things to plant on my farm/house so i can make some daily money?

thx in advance
    right now, ppl are making a lot of money by selling royal seeds that they get from planting single plants of the farm proficiency, I advise you to not do it though, because single planting is boring and even terrible for your body.
    System specs:

Windows 7 ultimate 64bit;
    AMD FX-8320 3.50ghz;
    Sapphire DUAL-X R9 270x;
    8gb 1600mhz;
    Router: Linksys E900

Quote Originally Posted by OvidiuHiei View Post
    hey guys, i dont have much time to play the game anymore
    There is no quick way to make big money.
    Either it's time-consuming and you make great money, or it's fast and you make very little money.

I used to have a farm on savannah,and i was only planting worm composts that i buy them with vocations and they get sold really fast and its good money,that is from my part ..ive seen people planting alot of cotton bundles and mushrooms and there are people who are planting trees like cedars hoping for thunderstruck,and ive seen alot of people put their farms in auroria and have brazziers on them and they fight over logs in calmlands,you have to check the things you gotta plant on your farm,how much money they are worth foe the time you have waited and ofcrs the profit,usually worm composts takes 3h to harvest them and they get sold like 15 to 20g for 1k bait worms
    In Game Name:Zeva
    Guild:
    Server/Class/Faction:Prophecy/Primeval/East
    "Character have been deleted and i Quit game long ago,"ARCHEAGE IS A DED GAME"

In this patch, there is nothing useful you can do with the land, before they were the larders, you could plant things so that people continue to produce these and also to make packs.
    Now as no one does larders, no one buys them, nor do they buy pack materials, because they are very easy to get and people with a farm can afford it alone.
    Who wants a royal seed if the larder costs 14g? And the royal sell it to 9g?
    Do not pay any attention to them, and make money with fishing or with the gildas or traderuns xD.

is true, land now is Useless (maybe for stock packs)

Quote Originally Posted by Argentto View Post
    In this patch, there is nothing useful you can do with the land, before they were the larders, you could plant things so that people continue to produce these and also to make packs.
    Now as no one does larders, no one buys them, nor do they buy pack materials, because they are very easy to get and people with a farm can afford it alone.
    Who wants a royal seed if the larder costs 14g? And the royal sell it to 9g?
    Do not pay any attention to them, and make money with fishing or with the gildas or traderuns xD.
    This must be why some 3000 royal seeds are going through the AH in the EU every day... no one is buying them.

Quote Originally Posted by cachalote View Post
    These two posts are so wrong it isn't even funny.

I laughed so hard my belly hurts

waw....if they were useless, i had chances to find one 16x16 in all Nuia map.

Lol whoever said land is useless because it's harder to make larders us an idiot. Dude depended way to hard on larders to make gold that he can't think of any other way to utilize land. I'll tell you what I have been doing. Grow as much rice as possible and processes it all. Ground grain sells quick and you can make 40-50 gold for every 1000. This will also get you royal seeds to keep or sell and raise your farming incredibly fast. Processing ground grain increases farming by 5 I think everytime.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast