+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CAREFUL- Demo mails not being sent

CAREFUL- Demo mails not being sent

my apologies, nothing here ^^
    (o_o)
    CHAT BANNED THREE YEARS - "HIS MOTHER WASN'T EVEN THAT FAT"

Quote Originally Posted by Fenhrirr View Post
    No idea if this just affected me, or if it is linked to the server issues and will hurt others as well. My land demo'd due to tax delinquency earlier today, and I did not receive the demolition mails. Just putting this here as a warning, in case it is a larger issue ^^
    It takes a certain amount of hours before it gets sent doesn't it? You get the pop up first and then a few hours later or a day later you get the mail
    Sparx
    Queen of Lizards
    TARIS
    Queen of Haranya

STAND BY PRINCE YATEO C
    ALL HAIL YATEO C

The way I always thought it worked and from experience is that you don't get mails to warn you a property is going to be demo'd, you only get mails after the event with the plan and the tax deposit. The only mails you get are the weekly tax demand, the only difference is you get an over charge tax mail the first week it defaults and if you don't pay that the property goes into demo mode a week later.
    I've started to support global warming in the hope that it will melt all the snowflakes...

Quote Originally Posted by SparxIsGrounded View Post
    It takes a certain amount of hours before it gets sent doesn't it? You get the pop up first and then a few hours later or a day later you get the mail
    I had this same question and Trion Support says the design is returned 22hrs after the demo occurs.
    Dirrty
    <Spetsnaz>
    Kraken West

Quote Originally Posted by MonolithD View Post
    Social media is cancerous because of social vanity, they want to ruin things they don't agree with.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenhrirr View Post
    No idea if this just affected me, or if it is linked to the server issues and will hurt others as well. My land demo'd due to tax delinquency earlier today, and I did not receive the demolition mails. Just putting this here as a warning, in case it is a larger issue ^^
    You get the design back without the tax deposit (you were delinquent on the taxes after all) after 22 hours.

+ Reply to Thread