+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nation in the making feat. KGB

Nation in the making feat. KGB

I don't play on this server anymore but thanks to a friend who hangs in kgb ts and tells all his other friends e.g Revolution/Inc/Disaster that kgb is making a nation. You've been warned that Jerrod is a toxic player with manipulative intentions and just wanna see guildies fight each other or faction drama. My objective is to tell everyone kgb intends to take all 6 castles as per Jerrod bragging. He has caused problems in all the guilds he's been in with endless dramas and back stabbing with alot of ♥♥♥♥work talking but doesn't do it in thier faces. Have a nice day ya'll

The secret is ruined

thanks for the heads up, cheers

Quote Originally Posted by snipe View Post
    I don't play on this server anymore but thanks to a friend who hangs in kgb ts and tells all his other friends e.g Revolution/Inc/Disaster that kgb is making a nation. You've been warned that Jerrod is a toxic player with manipulative intentions and just wanna see guildies fight each other or faction drama. My objective is to tell everyone kgb intends to take all 6 castles as per Jerrod bragging. He has caused problems in all the guilds he's been in with endless dramas and back stabbing with alot of ♥♥♥♥work talking but doesn't do it in thier faces. Have a nice day ya'll
    ♥♥♥♥, hes on to us.

Quote Originally Posted by snipe View Post
    Jerrod here, I don't know what you're talking about but noice. Also who the ♥♥♥♥ are you?
    Throat/Whorefu/Qtpi: Aranzeb
    Jerrod: Nazar
    Solaire: Hanure
    Jerrod: Kraken

<Sacrifice>
    <Revolution>
    <Blackwater>
    <KGB>
    <Tilted>

No, I don't macro.

"Who is but the form following the function of what and what I am is a man in a mask..." - V

I was in a guild with this Jerrod guy and I can confirm that he is a really toxic player. Whenever I would be leading a raid Jerrod would always ask me stuff like "Have you ever had a hot dog?" or "You gonna make a montage?". This happened consistently and the worst offender was the hot dog line. He also forced me to dye my costume pink "for the meme lul" and wouldn't stop bothering me about it until I did it. This Jerrod guy also makes crests to make fun of people, We had another guild on the server in which we'd fight with for content. The guild was led by someone named Nochill and Jerrod decided it would be "funny" to make a crest of "No chilli" to make fun of his Mexican descent. I would watch out for this guy, he's very rude.

PS. Who the ♥♥♥♥ are you snipe only I'm allowed to ♥♥♥♥ talk my boy Jerrod 1v1 me h1z1 kid.
    Esha, Best DR Aranzeb
    <Sacrifice>
    Official Officer of <Sacrifice> E-harmony branch.

*starts microwaving popcorn and takes a deep breath* ...finally!
    Pariah Pariahx Pariahh Pariahahh Purriah Puhryeuh

So does this mean i need to make wisps?
    Azulla - worst healer NA

Don't leave us in suspense. What was your answer?

"Have you ever had a hot dog?"
    "You gonna make a montage?"

Quote Originally Posted by Esha View Post
    I was in a guild with this Jerrod guy and I can confirm that he is a really toxic player. Whenever I would be leading a raid Jerrod would always ask me stuff like "Have you ever had a hot dog?" or "You gonna make a montage?". This happened consistently and the worst offender was the hot dog line. He also forced me to dye my costume pink "for the meme lul" and wouldn't stop bothering me about it until I did it. This Jerrod guy also makes crests to make fun of people, We had another guild on the server in which we'd fight with for content. The guild was led by someone named Nochill and Jerrod decided it would be "funny" to make a crest of "No chilli" to make fun of his Mexican descent. I would watch out for this guy, he's very rude.

PS. Who the ♥♥♥♥ are you snipe only I'm allowed to ♥♥♥♥ talk my boy Jerrod 1v1 me h1z1 kid.

Quote Originally Posted by PookieClown View Post
    Don't leave us in suspense. What was your answer?

"Have you ever had a hot dog?"
    "You gonna make a montage?"
    His only response to the lines were "Yes", sadly the montage won't be released. I was the to-be editor of it and he sadly never sent me the footage. It has audio of me saying the lines as well.
    Throat/Whorefu/Qtpi: Aranzeb
    Jerrod: Nazar
    Solaire: Hanure
    Jerrod: Kraken

<Sacrifice>
    <Revolution>
    <Blackwater>
    <KGB>
    <Tilted>

No, I don't macro.

"Who is but the form following the function of what and what I am is a man in a mask..." - V

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast