+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Nation in the making feat. KGB

Quote Originally Posted by Whorefu View Post
    His only response to the lines were "Yes", sadly the montage won't be released. I was the to-be editor of it and he sadly never sent me the footage. It has audio of me saying the lines as well.
    What in Morpheus’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the Arcadian sea, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing boats, and ♥♥♥♥♥ over 300 SEA. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a nodachi of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ gold. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ KGB pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon drake, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me fishing poll. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a greatsword, but I have an entire enoan fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll ♥♥♥♥ fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now.

Quote Originally Posted by Goriom View Post
    What in Morpheus’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the Arcadian sea, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing boats, and ♥♥♥♥♥ over 300 SEA. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a nodachi of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ gold. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ KGB pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon drake, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me fishing poll. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a greatsword, but I have an entire enoan fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll ♥♥♥♥ fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now.
    I love you dad
    Throat/Whorefu: Aranzeb
    Jerrod: Nazar
    Solaire: Hanure

<Sacrifice>
    <Revolution>
    <KGB>

No, I don't macro.

Jerrod is a toxic player.
    Pariah Pariahx Pariahh Pariahahh Purriah Puhryeuh

Maybe less clichés and some original thinking would be good here.

The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map.
    We had a Monsoon here a while ago... He transferred because KGB didn't wanna PvP... D:
    I shall be telling this with a sigh
    Somewhere ages and ages hence:
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference.

-- Robert Frost, 1920 --

Quote Originally Posted by Crazypills View Post
    Dude..... Duckpunch made the NoChilli sail with Astra. Jerrod is irrelevant in the meme crest game. Were you even on server when the crest hit, nochill immediately grew a 3rd arm to hold more hands for content.
    Are you ok? http://imgur.com/a/HndUO I made the crest, we displayed it on growlgate and pyrium's boat. DP ♥♥♥♥ed Pyrium and Astras dad.

<Sacrifice>
    <Revolution>
    <KGB>

No, I don't macro.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazypills View Post
    Why would astra lie to me like that, he told me he made it after we brainstormed how to spread more salt

2nd part of post is 100% true, DP did indeed ♥♥♥♥ed all of their dads.

Pretty sure Astra made up "NoChilli", it wasn't until much later I decided to make a crest out of it cause I was bored in discord one day at like, 3 o'clock in the morning.

<Sacrifice>
    <Revolution>
    <KGB>

No, I don't macro.

This thread needs to be more spicy... I have 3 more hours of work

What's the spice? It's no big feat to spend your way to a nation on a dead server. It's not worth discussing.

hunger is the best spice, right?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2