+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Vigil's Rest - Public Tradesman in Gweonid

Vigil's Rest - Public Tradesman in Gweonid

Now Open to Public!

We are located on the right hand side of the road as you enter Gweonid Forest from Lilyut Hills. The height of the building and proximity to the road make it easy to find. There is also a warehouse, mailbox, Mirage Isle portal and several crafting stations/merchants just behind us.

Services

Gweonid Fertilizer Packs - These packs make for a quick but profitable run to Two Crowns or Cinderstone. Our close proximity to Lilyut also cuts considerable time off of the run.

They are also great for over-ocean runs. With a quick run to the Dewstone coast, you can easily load them onto a merchant vessel and take them across to Ynystere, Villanelle, Solis Headlands, or Sanddeep.

Packs are most easily created at a station on the left hand side of the building but can also be created up top in the crafting area.

Resource Processing- The tradesman features the ability to quickly process lumber, leather, fabric, stone, and metal. You can use it to process single units with a faster action or do 10 or 100 at a time with the proper proficiency.

Regal Crafting Stations-

Regal Alchemy Station
    Regal Anvil
    Regal Handicraft Desk

(All regal stations coming eventually)

Roleplay

Due to popular demand (and the fact that there isn't much else to do with a public property), we're opening up Vigil's Rest as a roleplay hot spot. We've themed it as a roadside inn with a bar area, dining area, place to catch some rest, or just a spot for quiet contemplation.

The owner is a known supporter of the vigilante group Harbingers of Freedom but keeps just enough distance to avoid any legal trouble. As such Vigil's Rest has become a hangout spot for those on the right side of morality but the wrong side of the law. They also stock some good elven wines, some special imports from the dwarven lands, and the trout is amazing.
    Harbingers of Freedom - Dwarf - Vengeance
    Shadowbane

"To hell with honor. Win!" - Harbingers of Freedom Motto
    Claiming you're a hardcore PvPer because you have good gear in a no-loot drop game is like claiming you have high spice tolerance because you eat Taco Bell fire sauce.

Here's to a profitable West!
    To Hell with Honor. Win. ~ Harbingers of Freedom http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...-PvPers-(Nuian)

Quote Originally Posted by RyanPrime View Post
    cannot wait to steal your packs.
    How can you steal something that is given freely?

Added in a regal alchemy station. I'll be adding more stations periodically until we have a full set. If people let me know which ones they would like to see I'll prioritize those ones first.
    Shadowbane

Claiming you're a hardcore PvPer because you have good gear in a no-loot drop game is like claiming you have high spice tolerance because you eat Taco Bell fire sauce.

There is a weapon's house in ahnimar that I own that's open to public if anyone wants to use it.
    Vengeance - The White Order

Doin Nui's work breh
    <Tempus> GM - WEST - CAsh me ousside
    55 Abolisher

Each time I stop by, I see someone new checking out the tradesman, particularly members from a lot of the smaller guilds. I'm happy to see it being used.
    To Hell with Honor. Win. ~ Harbingers of Freedom http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...-PvPers-(Nuian)

Someone was asking if we knew were to find a regal anvil tonight. So one can now be found at Vigil's Rest.
    Shadowbane

Quote Originally Posted by Kaemik View Post

Now Open to Public!

We are located on the right hand side of the road as you enter Gweonid Forest from Lilyut Hills. The height of the building and proximity to the road make it easy to find. There is also a warehouse, mailbox, Mirage Isle portal and several crafting stations/merchants just behind us.

Services

Gweonid Fertilizer Packs - These packs make for a quick but profitable run to Two Crowns or Cinderstone. Our close proximity to Lilyut also cuts considerable time off of the run.

They are also great for over-ocean runs. With a quick run to the Dewstone coast, you can easily load them onto a merchant vessel and take them across to Ynystere, Villanelle, Solis Headlands, or Sanddeep.

Packs are most easily created at a station on the left hand side of the building but can also be created up top in the crafting area.

Resource Processing- The tradesman features the ability to quickly process lumber, leather, fabric, stone, and metal. You can use it to process single units with a faster action or do 10 or 100 at a time with the proper proficiency.

Regal Crafting Stations-

Regal Alchemy Station
    Regal Anvil
    Regal Handicraft Desk

(All regal stations coming eventually)

Roleplay

Due to popular demand (and the fact that there isn't much else to do with a public property), we're opening up Vigil's Rest as a roleplay hot spot. We've themed it as a roadside inn with a bar area, dining area, place to catch some rest, or just a spot for quiet contemplation.

The owner is a known supporter of the vigilante group Harbingers of Freedom but keeps just enough distance to avoid any legal trouble. As such Vigil's Rest has become a hangout spot for those on the right side of morality but the wrong side of the law. They also stock some good elven wines, some special imports from the dwarven lands, and the trout is amazing.
    Nice! I'm not a big roleplayer but I do wanna check out the spot. I love decorated houses. It's also really sweet of you to open to the public :3
    Mihne
    East/Pirate
    Nazar
    - <Sanctum> , <The High Council> , <Carebear Co.> , <EBK> , <The Ruined Kings>
    Tahyang - <Tax Collector>

Mittins
    West/Pirate
    Vengeance
    - <No Life> , <GOD>

We are unwilling to allow TTK to run packs from this tradesman. If the new player nation is formed and allied to the west, we will temporarily close this to the public until this situation blows over. It will be reopened the moment that this situation is resolved.

For now we are keeping it open while we wait to see if they can form the nation, and if our heros will accept the alliance.
    Shadowbane

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast