+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29

Thread: Vigil's Rest - Public Tradesman in Gweonid

  1. #11
    Not like your packs are that valuable to people lol

  2. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorch04 View Post
    Not like your packs are that valuable to people lol
    I mean.. They are valuable... Just not to the group that Kaemik wishes to actually harm with this action.

    Do you really think that not having access to a public tradehouse will in any way harm the theoretical TTK/TWO nation? If they don't already have access to one from their members (TWO/Allies being merged in have guild trade houses across the west already), they could trivially make one just to spite you.

    I mean, I guess I could understand it from a 'putting pressure on the west to reject the alliance' standpoint, but you have to admit that's some pretty minor pressure, and it's highly unlikely it would apply directly to anyone on the hero council anyway.

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by Vengeo View Post
    I mean.. They are valuable... Just not to the group that Kaemik wishes to actually harm with this action.

    Do you really think that not having access to a public tradehouse will in any way harm the theoretical TTK/TWO nation? If they don't already have access to one from their members (TWO/Allies being merged in have guild trade houses across the west already), they could trivially make one just to spite you.

    I mean, I guess I could understand it from a 'putting pressure on the west to reject the alliance' standpoint, but you have to admit that's some pretty minor pressure, and it's highly unlikely it would apply directly to anyone on the hero council anyway.
    Sorry but where are the public tradehouse of TWO / WP? You steal packs from people who worked on your castles and not even cleanse your land - No idea why people say you do stuff from the Faction just cuz you dont steal fish and call sometimes parties for stuff, everbody can do that - Faction owns nothing to TWO / WP

    And then use the "green pirate card" with others just cuz


  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    181
    I think running Nuian packs and recruiting members of Nuia is exactly the reason this nation wants to be green with us.

    I opened this tradesman to benefit to Nuian faction. And when I talked to the owner of the Airran Rock tradesman I heard they had done the same, for the same reason.

    I was pretty shocked to see theirs shut down until I heard a rumor they had done it to deny the members of this player nation their packs. First off I agree with their sentiment in not feeding packs to our enemies. Secondly, I wish to show my support for their move in standing in solidarity with them.

    I know a lot of groups that benefit from our tradesman that I don't want to deny packs for any longer than needed which is why I will not shut mine unless we actually approve an alliance with this new nation. But if we start allowing this new nation to exploit our infrastructure I'm afraid it will be time to shut that infrastructure down for the time being.
    Harbingers of Freedom - Dwarf - Vengeance
    Shadowbane

    "To hell with honor. Win!" - Harbingers of Freedom Motto
    Claiming you're a hardcore PvPer because you have good gear in a no-loot drop game is like claiming you have high spice tolerance because you eat Taco Bell fire sauce.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Valoiz View Post
    Sorry but where are the public tradehouse of TWO / WP? You steal packs from people who worked on your castles and not even cleanse your land - No idea why people say you do stuff from the Faction just cuz you dont steal fish and call sometimes parties for stuff, everbody can do that - Faction owns nothing to TWO / WP

    And then use the "green pirate card" with others just cuz

    Morty and I have a permanently public Tradehouse in ahnimar directly north of the crafter. We are members of the guilds you mentioned. What now?

    Our reason for doing it isn't for the benefit of the faction, we did it because we were tired of people setting their tradehouses in ahnimar off public SPECIFICALLY when we wanted to run packs (more than once I had found someone who had their house set public and after crafting a couple packs there, they came and set it to guild so IMorty and I could not make more), so decided to build one to cuck all of the tradehouse owners there who set theirs to guild and screw over the prices for the packs. ♥♥♥♥ them all.

    But the result is the same.

  6. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaemik View Post
    I think running Nuian packs and recruiting members of Nuia is exactly the reason this nation wants to be green with us.
    I think there's more to it than that. I think that the leadership of the nation (Read: TTK) doesn't feel that secure in their ability (read: votes) to form an alliance with the east, and on some level doesn't want to. They want to piggyback on a perception of power over the west that TWO comes to them with.

    I say perception obviously because the actual amount of power that the currently-western players have over the west faction as a whole remains to be seen. Looking at the hero count *right now*, it's certainly favorable to them, but how many of those people will be willing to stay behind in order to secure the alliance? And of those who do, how many have the ability and dedication to remain in power after their guild's departure from the west inevitably leaves them stranded and struggling to maintain their positions?

    Time will tell, I suppose. Looking at the board as it is right now, it looks pretty good for TWO/TTK but looking at the way things are likely to play out in the future, perhaps not so much. (Perhaps that's why there is such a strong drive from Trucidation and others for delay delay delay)

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    181
    @Ryan- Cool. Let TWO and TTK go there to make their Airran Rock and Gweonid packs then.
    Harbingers of Freedom - Dwarf - Vengeance
    Shadowbane

    "To hell with honor. Win!" - Harbingers of Freedom Motto
    Claiming you're a hardcore PvPer because you have good gear in a no-loot drop game is like claiming you have high spice tolerance because you eat Taco Bell fire sauce.

  8. #18
    Those 2 locations are worse in terms of profit compared to ahnimar lol

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    181
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorch04 View Post
    Those 2 locations are worse in terms of profit compared to ahnimar lol
    Right. But like for instance I have 8 different routes I run not counting overseas runs or the facts there are different pack types I run along those routes. What I run is based on turn in %. I try to never run packs that are below 120%, even if the overall payout is higher the run length will make it inefficient when you factor in time. Even staging packs you have to have some diversity or you will crash the market for that run. Good luck to them if they are going to run your fert packs exclusively.
    Harbingers of Freedom - Dwarf - Vengeance
    Shadowbane

    "To hell with honor. Win!" - Harbingers of Freedom Motto
    Claiming you're a hardcore PvPer because you have good gear in a no-loot drop game is like claiming you have high spice tolerance because you eat Taco Bell fire sauce.

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorch04 View Post
    Those 2 locations are worse in terms of profit compared to ahnimar lol
    Ahnimar fert at 80% is still better than anywhere else.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts