+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Vigil's Rest - Public Tradesman in Gweonid

Quote Originally Posted by Kaemik View Post
    Right. But like for instance I have 8 different routes I run not counting overseas runs or the facts there are different pack types I run along those routes. What I run is based on turn in %. I try to never run packs that are below 120%. Even staging packs you have to have some diversity or you will crash the market for that run. Good luck to them if they are going to run your fert packs exclusively.
    we also have a lot of other things to do than run packs all day. Hell I could play the game and run 0 packs and be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanPrime View Post
    Ahnimar fert at 80% is still better than anywhere else.
    Annimar at 80%: 13.5732 in Solzreed, 13.5794 in Gweonid
    Airran Rock at 130%: 18.1099 in Cinderstone, 15.2837 in Solzreed, 14.8103 in Gweonid
    Gweonid at 130%: 15.5600 in Cinderstone, 13.6591 in Two Crowns

Now factor in the time requirements to run all that. Annimar is a 4 eco-feul run with a costume. Most of those are 3 eco-feul runs with Gweo>TC being a 2 eco run. So 3/4 to 1/2 of the time per run. And they require a single peace at most.

And you're going to have to move and stage A LOT of packs during double peace events if you want to run those as your only pack. Something you can't do if you are skipping peace to go contest Kracken like your alliance is telling everyone to do.

Don't try to talk to me about commerce. Whatever else you guys claim I don't know, I can promise you not a single member of your guilds can give better commerce info than I can.
    Harbingers of Freedom - Dwarf - Vengeance
    Shield Healer (Hierophant)

"To hell with honor. Win!" - Harbingers of Freedom Motto
    Claiming you're a hardcore PvPer because you have good gear in a no-loot drop game is like claiming you have high spice tolerance because you eat Taco Bell fire sauce.

Annimar at 80%: 13.5732 in Solzreed, 13.5794 in Gweonid
    Airran Rock at 130%: 18.1099 in Cinderstone, 15.2837 in Solzreed, 14.8103 in Gweonid
    Gweonid at 130%: 15.5600 in Cinderstone, 13.6591 in Two Crowns

Now factor in the time requirements to run all that. Annimar is a 4 eco-feul run with a costume. Most of those are 3 eco-feul runs with Gweo>TC being a 2 eco run. So 3/4 to 1/2 of the time per run. And they require a single peace at most.

Don't try to talk to me about commerce. Whatever else you guys claim I don't know, I can promise you not a single member of your guilds can give better commerce info than I can.
    Your gear score is?

Right, because higher gearscore makes you better at commerce.

https://archeagetools.com/nuia-tradepack-prices/

Run the math yourself. An Animar tradesman is nice, but there are reasons people who know a whole lot more about commerce than you do put down thousands of gold to build them in other locations.

Claiming you're a hardcore PvPer because you have good gear in a no-loot drop game is like claiming you have high spice tolerance because you eat Taco Bell fire sauce.

Right, because higher gearscore makes you better at commerce.

https://archeagetools.com/nuia-tradepack-prices/

Run the math yourself. An Animar tradesman is nice, but there are reasons people who know a whole lot more about commerce than you do put down thousands of gold to build them in other locations.
    We have trade houses in other areas. We put the one in Ahnimar specifically to cuck the prices and make all the other ~25 of them set to guild worthless.

We have trade houses in other areas. We put the one in Ahnimar specifically to cuck the prices and make all the other ~25 of them set to guild worthless.
    Truci tradehouse there has being public forever, also armory house and almost every mayor guild have a tradehouse there.... noones care

BTW theres 2 public tradehouse in GWE but HF is the closer to exit (saving RL time)

Didn't know about the public in Aiirain, i will look for it (ty Kaemik)

Your gear score is?
    When people lose all reason agains maths....

In honor of the defeat of Gravewalker and Memento Mori at the hands of Kys, and how it has cleansed our faction of most of those we didn't want running our packs, we're going to be opening all three of our tradesman including Vigil's Rest to the public from 8PM PST tonight to 8PM PST of Wednesday next week.

You can find HoF tradesmans in Gweonid, on the southern coast of the Marianople river, and at the exit of the housing zone in Hellswamp. Our tradesman our easily identifiable by the harbinger flag pictured below. Let's get those packs running so the west can gear up and strike back against TTK!

Your gear score is?
    Mines a negative...

Wait... does that mean I'm a potato?
    Jinx - Dwarf - Aria Server

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3