+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ever Wonder What is a better gold value RNG Box or Apex?

Ever Wonder What is a better gold value RNG Box or Apex?

Hello all,

My video for today covers RNG boxes and the value compared to the same amount of money spent on just Apex. We all know Apex are quick sellers, but could a patient person actually make more with RNG boxes? That question is answered, hope you all enjoy the video.

Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=2108474194

Video

That's 610+ dollars worth of credits, not 550. Rng boxes are, after all, a gamble and the prizes within them are self-deflating. You can't just throw up 100 regrade charms and expect full price unless you are willing to put in weeks of time. My personal experience has been that, within the context of 100$ incrimiments, you get more money for apex than wht would pop out of a rngbox. However, the more rng boxes you open, the higher your chances are for getting a lucky jackpot like 3 superior reds, or whatever. That being said, the real way to make the most money isnt rng boxes or apex but to directly sell credits and credit items.

For example, had you converted 113400 credits into building management titles and sold them for 200g each, you would have gotten 75600 gold. However, selling those would probably take even longer than selling all that rng box trash.

great video! thx for doing the spreadsheet

Quote Originally Posted by Teeth View Post
    That's 610+ dollars worth of credits, not 550.
    113400/20350 (20350 is 100 dollar credit buy) = 5.57 *100 = 557'ish dollars. That is how that was figured. It would have felt better had it been an even $600 but I had to work with what I had.

And I agree with you about direct buys vs other methods.

My bad, for some reason the account purchase window i was looking at while responding isnt showing me as having patron and therefore not getting the patron bonus for credits.

+ Reply to Thread