+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: How is no one talking about this?

Quote Originally Posted by Rururu View Post
    No? I know Yelo is spreading this narrative that he beat Disaster, but the truth of the matter is that despite having more people with average overall better gear, he managed to kill Red Dragon a grand total of once during his whole time on Morpheus. Pantsu was expecting to challenge Disaster and instead they were so embarrassed by us that they disbanded a month and a half prior to Fresh Start launch.

When transfers open up one day, maybe 6-7 months from now, we'll come sweeping through Reckoning like a tornado and drop all of you guys in your epherium gear in less than a second, we'll scoop up all of your castles and wiped every rift until the only action left on Reckoning will be the tumbleweeds in Dewstone, Trion is going to close Reckoning down 2 weeks after we transfer in and you guys will be back on Salphira huddled inside of the Nui in Mirage island huddled up against each other's bodies to stay warm.
    still doesn't explain why you guys weren't winning any content when we came to kyrios
    MAGA IM GAY MAGA IM GAY MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzlehehexd View Post
    still doesn't explain why you guys weren't winning any content when we came to kyrios
    I don't know what you are talking about.
    Wearer of Metal
    WORLD CHAMPS
    "Disaster is Better than NaCl" - Aramos
    "Celia is the best player in Archeage history" - Celia
    "Plz don't kill me Celia" - Murdered innocent

I don't know what you are talking about.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcC0IkgGbEI
    MAGA IM GAY MAGA IM GAY MAGA

You killed RD, good work bro :^)
    IT'S A <DISASTER>

retired -2016

So wait, im confused, did Pantsu beat Disaster or was that Loki? I saw some OSO and Awakening guys in that raid too, did they disband disaster too? What about all of the Gank Bus attacking Disaster from behind, did they disband disaster? Seems like you are trying to take credit for some level of success against a single west guild while beating us on one piece of content with 8-10 different guilds across multiple teams.

I mean, i don't blame you, neither of you could take on Disaster by yourselves, you need to glue together at least 3 or 4 guilds just to make it a fight.
    Wearer of Metal
    WORLD CHAMPS
    "Disaster is Better than NaCl" - Aramos
    "Celia is the best player in Archeage history" - Celia
    "Plz don't kill me Celia" - Murdered innocent

Quote Originally Posted by Heero Yui View Post
    What's the name of that song?
    Ashbae

< WEST SIDE>
    Gods Among You

No? I know Yelo is spreading this narrative that he beat Disaster, but the truth of the matter is that despite having more people with average overall better gear, he managed to kill Red Dragon a grand total of once during his whole time on Morpheus. Pantsu was expecting to challenge Disaster and instead they were so embarrassed by us that they disbanded a month and a half prior to Fresh Start launch.

When transfers open up one day, maybe 6-7 months from now, we'll come sweeping through Reckoning like a tornado and drop all of you guys in your epherium gear in less than a second, we'll scoop up all of your castles and wiped every rift until the only action left on Reckoning will be the tumbleweeds in Dewstone, Trion is going to close Reckoning down 2 weeks after we transfer in and you guys will be back on Salphira inside of the Nui in Mirage island huddled up against each other's bodies just to stay warm.
    Half of PANTSU didn't log in because we were winning so much on morpheus.

I remember thundagirl having to come into our TS daily to cry to us to let them get ghost ships and to stop being toxic

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6