+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: How is no one talking about this?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberlocc View Post
    /popcorn

This thread was a good read JS.

Also why would anyone be afraid of Diaster? They are only good when they have there massive gear gap. Which I'm assuming they don't have yet?? In even gear they are really not that good tbh.

At least the Aranzeb portion of Diaster that I know, (I'm sure they have picked up new people since then)

Not saying they are bad, just that it is exaggerated, the Aranzeb people and I have traded kills many times in early launch. Truthfully some of the best days I ever had in this game, back when they were all Man Up, Team, Wicked, ECT.

They are not gods with out there major Gear Gap is all I'm saying.
    I was just getting started then it went to ♥♥♥♥. #bringbackforestcrow

PS. Disaster is not on FS they are on Kyrios
    Ashbae

< WEST SIDE>
    Gods Among You

Quote Originally Posted by Ashleinora View Post
    I was just getting started then it went to ♥♥♥♥. #bringbackforestcrow

PS. Disaster is not on FS they are on Kyrios
    Ya I just got told that in TS lmfao right before talking to you.
    Daemonic - The One, The Only. "Why So Salty" - Daemonic 2014-2015, "So long and Thanks, for all the Fish." - Daemonic 2014, "Pikes is just a wanabe Daemonic" - Odizzeous 2015, "The Cult of Shadows, are walking trashcans" - Kasevan 2014, "I'd prefer the trash can over the trash itself." - Palladin 2014, "Confirmed Scammer list: Gerey, Foxkiller, Oddizeous, All the lannisters, The entire <Cult of Shadows>" - DRHealgood 2014, "You are Irrelvant" - <Wicked> 2014-2015.

/popcorn

This thread was a good read JS.

Also why would anyone be afraid of Diaster? They are only good when they have there massive gear gap. Which I'm assuming they don't have yet?? In even gear they are really not that good tbh.

At least the Aranzeb portion of Diaster that I know, (I'm sure they have picked up new people since then)

Not saying they are bad, just that it is exaggerated, the Aranzeb people and I have traded kills many times in early launch. Truthfully some of the best days I ever had in this game, back when they were all Man Up, Team, Wicked, ECT.

They are not gods with out there major Gear Gap is all I'm saying.
    I don't think we've lost an even numbered fight in quite some time. There are plenty of players who have even gear to us but they still don't stand much of a chance without more guys. even against Pantsu on Morph which featured many of the top east players still left on NA, they were only ever able to take a few pieces of content from us and lost the majority of fights. despite our gear, we are the most experienced and coordinated group in NA, our victory in the PVP tournament proves that.
    Wearer of Metal
    WORLD CHAMPS
    "Disaster is Better than NaCl" - Aramos
    "Celia is the best player in Archeage history" - Celia
    "Plz don't kill me Celia" - Murdered innocent

Quote Originally Posted by Rururu View Post
    I don't think we've lost an even numbered fight in quite some time. There are plenty of players who have even gear to us but they still don't stand much of a chance without more guys. even against Pantsu on Morph which featured many of the top east players still left on NA, they were only ever able to take a few pieces of content from us and lost the majority of fights. despite our gear, we are the most experienced and coordinated group in NA, our victory in the PVP tournament proves that.
    Well ya you picked up XP, and even ♥♥♥♥ters have CCs lol. How do you even check equal gear? I am not saying you guys are bad by any means. And agree you definitely earned the right to be called one of the best guilds in Archeage. However saying that you are unbeatable or gods is a step in the wrong direction, all I'm saying.

Some of the most fun I have ever had in this game was dueling your leaders in WPvP back in the day, on Aranzeb Launch. Those experiences and epic fights for fish are what I long for this game to be again. It was so much fun. I wish you guys would come to FS honestly. I dont like the legacy because I have a family dont have the time money or dedication to be geared as you are on legacy. It is simply not in my priority's but I commend and credit anyone who it is, I do not blame you, I did the same when single.

Give thunda my love, and purple and well just everyone. Hope to see yall on FS again .

PS: see my sig should show I miss those days .
    Daemonic - The One, The Only. "Why So Salty" - Daemonic 2014-2015, "So long and Thanks, for all the Fish." - Daemonic 2014, "Pikes is just a wanabe Daemonic" - Odizzeous 2015, "The Cult of Shadows, are walking trashcans" - Kasevan 2014, "I'd prefer the trash can over the trash itself." - Palladin 2014, "Confirmed Scammer list: Gerey, Foxkiller, Oddizeous, All the lannisters, The entire <Cult of Shadows>" - DRHealgood 2014, "You are Irrelvant" - <Wicked> 2014-2015.

Well ya you picked up XP, and even ♥♥♥♥ters have CCs lol. How do you even check equal gear? I am not saying you guys are bad by any means. And agree you definitely earned the right to be called one of the best guilds in Archeage. However saying that you are unbeatable or gods is a step in the wrong direction, all I'm saying.

Some of the most fun I have ever had in this game was dueling your leaders in WPvP back in the day, on Aranzeb Launch. Those experiences and epic fights for fish are what I long for this game to be again. It was so much fun. I wish you guys would come to FS honestly. I dont like the legacy because I have a family dont have the time money or dedication to be geared as you are on legacy. It is simply not in my priority's but I commend and credit anyone who it is, I do not blame you, I did the same when single.

Give thunda my love, and purple and well just everyone. Hope to see yall on FS again .

PS: see my sig should show I miss those days .
    I don't think we're going to be coming to fresh start until it opens up and we strip the flesh from your bones like locasts.

We've played for a long time and we've dedicated more time to our characters than anyone, we'd be giving up the most to prove what exactly? That we don't need gear in order to beat Pantsu? Pantsu got knocked out of the PVP tourament in the first round and Disaster won the whole thing, we also beat Pantsu so badly on Morph that their guild fell apart and fragmented to different servers a month prior to FS launch, why would we give up our gear just to prove that we are the superior guild again? We aren't going to quit our mains just so we can prove that we can beat inferior competition for the 2nd time.

You can have whatever opinion you want as to who is the best guild, but odds are we've beaten them at one point or another. I don't think Disaster has anything left to prove, i certainly don't.
    Wearer of Metal
    WORLD CHAMPS

when pantsu was on kyrios poor disaster couldn't win 1 piece of content, sad days was upon them. sirpurple and tunahawk wouldn't even log in, that's how bad it was
    MAGA IM GAY MAGA IM GAY MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzlehehexd View Post
    when pantsu was on kyrios poor disaster couldn't win 1 piece of content, sad days was upon them. sirpurple and tunahawk wouldn't even log in, that's how bad it was
    Was this before or after we world first'd Leviathan on Kyrios?

Pantsu is highly overrated, there is a reason they continue to restart the game on fresh start servers over and over again, they can't hang with the big boys so they plot and plan for months against the small boys instead. Its alright, we understand, Pantsu just had to find an opponent closer to their level of competition (Beginners).

I know you guys needed your hand held for content such as Leviathan when we killed it together, if you ever need me to log over and hold your hand while you walk through big scary pvp zones just let me know, also, if you ever need any tips on how to Pvp in Archeage i'm always happy to oblige, i know you tend to have some difficulty with that kind of thing, seeing as how you routinely lost with more gear against less people.
    Wearer of Metal
    WORLD CHAMPS

Quote Originally Posted by Rururu View Post
    Was this before or after we world first'd Leviathan on Kyrios?

Pantsu is highly overrated, there is a reason they continue to restart the game on fresh start servers over and over again, they can't hang with the big boys so they plot and plan against the small boys instead. Its alright, we understand, Pantsu just had to find an opponent closer to their level of competition (Beginners).
    so do you confirm that pantsu disbanded disaster until fresh start came out? hehe

also nice edit bro
    MAGA IM GAY MAGA IM GAY MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzlehehexd View Post
    so do you confirm that pantsu disbanded disaster until fresh start came out? hehe
    No? I know Yelo is spreading this narrative that he beat Disaster, but the truth of the matter is that despite having more people with average overall better gear, he managed to kill Red Dragon a grand total of once during his whole time on Morpheus. Pantsu was expecting to challenge Disaster and instead they were so embarrassed by us that they disbanded a month and a half prior to Fresh Start launch.

When transfers open up one day, maybe 6-7 months from now, we'll come sweeping through Reckoning like a tornado and drop all of you guys in your epherium gear in less than a second, we'll scoop up all of your castles and wiped every rift until the only action left on Reckoning will be the tumbleweeds in Dewstone, Trion is going to close Reckoning down 2 weeks after we transfer in and you guys will be back on Salphira inside of the Nui in Mirage island huddled up against each other's bodies just to stay warm.
    Wearer of Metal
    WORLD CHAMPS

same tbh

https://youtu.be/o6YRkEOLGng

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast