+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: How is no one talking about this?

Hybrid View

How is no one talking about this?

Look at these poor suffering souls on the west, they need help people!
    They can't even combat absorb mind on their own!
    Think of someone else for a change! Donate today!
    https://youtu.be/R92kQT-GMxk

everyone knows these kids talk the most trash and run from anyone who steps up. Let's look at this way, their guild is inc/pantsu/(maybe slayers) members mixed into one. Inc failed to beat pantsu (who actively ♥♥♥♥ talked them & vice versa) on morph so inc members began to reroll and/or die out. Pantsu had free farm and no pvp a lot like slayerS and had big mouths until transfers opened. Both guilds go to pvp servers, inc turns into a joke as surreal on kyrios full of trolls and rejected kids from failing on morph and pantsu goes to nazar where pvp was growing and ultimately did okay.

Inc and pantsu joined forces on kyrios and get completely faceplanted by disaster like everyone else. They run to deadserver salphira to freefarm with no competition and talked ♥♥♥♥ and taunted disaster from there as their guild grew in numbers, but kept the same 40 IQ ♥♥♥♥♥♥ trolls it's had since the beginning that were the first sign of the guild's weakness. Now they're on Reckoning, thinking they're the best because they get content when in reality nobody gives a ♥♥♥♥ about content and just wants to PVP on a healthy server until merges come to legacy again. they swipe their tears away and scam people to cover up the damage disaster has done to them (mind you this guild was never considered a top NA guild)..but we let their little hearts think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelx View Post
    everyone knows these kids talk the most trash and run from anyone who steps up. Let's look at this way, their guild is inc/pantsu/(maybe slayers) members mixed into one. Inc failed to beat pantsu (who actively ♥♥♥♥ talked them & vice versa) on morph so inc members began to reroll and/or die out. Pantsu had free farm and no pvp a lot like slayerS and had big mouths until transfers opened. Both guilds go to pvp servers, inc turns into a joke as surreal on kyrios full of trolls and rejected kids from failing on morph and pantsu goes to nazar where pvp was growing and ultimately did okay.

Inc and pantsu joined forces on kyrios and get completely faceplanted by disaster like everyone else. They run to deadserver salphira to freefarm with no competition and talked ♥♥♥♥ and taunted disaster from there as their guild grew in numbers, but kept the same 40 IQ ♥♥♥♥♥♥ trolls it's had since the beginning that were the first sign of the guild's weakness. Now they're on Reckoning, thinking they're the best because they get content when in reality nobody gives a ♥♥♥♥ about content and just wants to PVP on a healthy server until merges come to legacy again. they swipe their tears away and scam people to cover up the damage disaster has done to them (mind you this guild was never considered a top NA guild)..but we let their little hearts think so.
    Your chronology is all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by CarebearStare View Post
    Your chronology is all over the place.
    I mean he even has the servers wrong...
    Proud GBG member
    Master of Coin of Lord Shawnsy's 6 Kingdoms Grand Treasurer of oso

Quote Originally Posted by Dukee View Post
    I mean he even has the servers wrong...
    Nah, i'm pretty accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelx View Post
    Nah, i'm pretty accurate.
    It was Morpheus where Disaster and Pantsu fought each other and did Levi together. They got an enoan out it but it was given to a female who was a mute in TS so I've heard. Then they went to salphira to free farm again.
    Ashbae

< WEST SIDE>
    Gods Among You

I dont get the point of the video, the greens didnt group for absorb and got lifted and died?

And you had to make a video.. ?

What is this lame ♥♥♥♥ im so confused.
    Quote Originally Posted by LokiDaKid View Post
    ^~^

s o p h i a x # 1
    she sounds like one of them girls at a restaurant that takes one bite if her kale salad with dressing on side. "ummm can I get a box" -Audio_Otaku

Quote Originally Posted by Sophiax View Post
    I dont get the point of the video, the greens didnt group for absorb and got lifted and died?

And you had to make a video.. ?

What is this lame ♥♥♥♥ im so confused.
    Are you new here?

Quote Originally Posted by CarebearStare View Post
    Are you new here?
    No but you must be to think someone gives a ♥♥♥♥ about this ♥♥♥♥ video LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by LokiDaKid View Post
    ^~^

s o p h i a x # 1
    she sounds like one of them girls at a restaurant that takes one bite if her kale salad with dressing on side. "ummm can I get a box" -Audio_Otaku

Quote Originally Posted by Sophiax View Post
    No but you must be to think someone gives a ♥♥♥♥ about this ♥♥♥♥ video LOL
    Nope, what makes me think that was a number of upset and salty replies that cause several bans :^)
    Please drive through with the ♥♥♥♥posting.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast